Carl
Dale
Andrea (?)
Michonne
Glenn
Maggie
Sophia
Billy and Ben

Kirkman has taken it all back to square one, the RV has been destroyed the prison is now swarming with zombies and the group has been reduced and scattered.

bd2999
06-Apr-2008, 08:29 PM
Yup, running out of people real fast. Great comic though. My issue has been for a while that no one has killed that Govenor guy before now. Good series though, I am wondering where they are going with all of this though.

Zombill
07-Apr-2008, 04:05 AM
Dude if I was Rick I'd be pist about what had just happened and just go physco and obliterate the township of Woodbury

Rottedfreak
07-Apr-2008, 04:40 PM
Theres now ten people left, Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne, Dale, Glenn, Maggie, Sophia, Billy and Ben (the twins). It wuldn't surprise me if Rick and Carl went back to Kentucky and ran into Morgan, Duane and a few other survivors, they might even go to Woodbury and sieze the few men, women and children that were left behind.
It would be great if Lily (Who killed lori and the governer) survived and came into the mix, it would bring confrontation into the group. I think that guy who shot the older Billy would also make for some drama especially if Maggie, being the last survivor of her family, was out for blood.
What was really sad about the arc is that the dead wont magically spring back to life, I reckon Lori and Judy could return as zombies, but the rest are definitely dead.

clanglee
07-Apr-2008, 08:34 PM
:( aww man, i wish I hadn't read that. What issue number is this up to now? The last one I read is where the Govenor cuts off Tyrese's head. Does anyone remember what issue# that one is?

Rottedfreak
08-Apr-2008, 07:21 AM
:( aww man, i wish I hadn't read that. What issue number is this up to now? The last one I read is where the Govenor cuts off Tyrese's head. Does anyone remember what issue# that one is?

That was issue 46 the events I mentioned are in issue 48 which is where the series is currently up to.