PDA

View Full Version : man attempts to run from one legged cop...

Mike70
10-Apr-2008, 06:30 PM
gets owned. this cracked me up.

the cop has a prosthetic leg but is quite nimble on it.

1JreDrgalUI

and as a bonus one of the dumbest people ever. not only was this guy drinking and driving, when he gets out to talk to the cop he has a joint stuck behind his ear. duh

-rBQ875PQnk

MikePizzoff
10-Apr-2008, 07:29 PM
:lol: That joint one was hilarious. I love how the cop just pulls it from behind his ear and the guy has nothing to say. Good stuff.

I love that show so much. My lady friend and I were watching it the other day talking about how cool it would be to have a channel that played nothing but COPS episodes. I mean, they have over 700 episodes... that's more than plenty for COPS 24/7.

mista_mo
10-Apr-2008, 07:57 PM
cops really is one of the better shows on tv tbh..i love it lol, always get stupid people like this in it.

kortick
11-Apr-2008, 02:31 AM
We had a teacher with a leg like that
and he could move around real good.

we used to call him "sh*t on a stick"
and he didnt like that tho

and I HATE that show Cops.

I know people who will beat those who watch it

these are people who, no kidding now, watch
Americas most Wanted to see if anyone they know is on it.

And yes there have been more than one time there was...

I mean god, you have to follow EVERY law?

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 02:35 AM
i am certainly not the most law abiding person ever. even though i have had zero trouble with the cops in my life. as someone who cannot get enough of human stupidity, clips like these are quite satisfying.

even though i have been quite harsh about the police (mainly because of their behavior in the city i grew up in) shows like this kind of let you in on the idiocy they have to deal with on a day to day basis. that is no excuse,however, for the tin plated dictators out there who think a gun and a badge make them "special."

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2008, 02:45 AM
Wow, crack really makes your cardio go to pot :)

Thank god those cameras were there. I hear you get a beat down if you make a cop run, I can't imagine what happens to you if you make a one-legged one sprint, jump a fence and tackle your ass.

bassman
11-Apr-2008, 12:31 PM
At least the guy with the joint was nice. The ones that always say stuff like "dat aint mine" or "I wuz Skeered" crack me up. They must think cops are morons. That's why when I got arrested I just put my hands out and said "you got me" before he even tried to cuff me. I knew I was done for.....why play stupid or run and get more charges?

MikePizzoff
11-Apr-2008, 03:28 PM
Of all the times I've been arrested, I've never once ran from the cops. Only thought about running once, but opted against it seeing as I was far too intoxicated. I have the worst luck as far as police go. Only once was I actually doing something that deemed necessary arrest... every other time I was just drunk in public or drinking in a discreet public place and the cops decided to be dillweeds.

But, because I've got "charisma" I suppose, I've been let off more often than not.

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 03:45 PM
only time i've ever had any contact with the police (except for like traffic things) was a possession ticket i got in about 95 or so. weed is no big deal in ohio and if you are caught with it, it is a simple pay out ticket - just like speeding or not stopping at a stop sign.

i just mailed in the $100 fine and that was that. in fact, if you are caught with less than 5,000 grams in ohio, you are most likely not going to get any jail time at all.

kortick
11-Apr-2008, 04:07 PM
Oh god I have been arrested more times than I can count.

Good lawyers, worth every penny

And I HATE COPS.

they should all be beaten with rubber hoses
till they oink like the pigs they are
as soon as they get thier badge their
eyes get smaller and move closer together.

now i know i am biased i admit and dont expect
others to share my beliefs

so i was encouraged to do a "reality check" by
a "professional"

So i went around town to stores and parks
and asked the same question to everyone.

"when was the last time you were helped by a police officer"
out of 30 people I asked only 1 said they were and that was
when their car was stuck and he radioed for a tow.
everyone else said the same thing, they were either rotten
or did nothing
when thier house or car was robbed they just filled out a report
and never caught the person or got the stuff back (or looked for it either)

And as far as the show cops goes, there is TONS of footage of
cops beating people, the contract with the show is the police have full
say over what material gets aired, so of course they pick the
stuff that makes them look good and us look like a bunch of idiots.

yes people, those morons on tv represent you and me in the eyes of the
police. wake up. when you laugh at them you are laughing at yourself.

as far as running from police, done it and got away
but when they show up and point riot shotguns at you
it is best to comply.

its can be one of those:

BANG BANG "freeze or i'll shoot" deals.

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 04:17 PM
And as far as the show cops goes, there is TONS of footage of
cops beating people, the contract with the show is the police have full
say over what material gets aired, so of course they pick the
stuff that makes them look good and us look like a bunch of idiots.

funny you should mention this because the cincinnati police (one of the most abusive and horrible police dept. in the US) once killed an entire episode 2 and a half days into filming it because the city council and police chief were worried about hurting the city's "image." WTF? the only image of cincinnati most people have is as hot bed of right wing idiocy, homophobia, and racism. how in the frak could its image get any worse??

http://www.covingtonky.com/index.asp?fn=news&id=958

http://www.wlwt.com/news/3376760/detail.html

bassman
12-Apr-2008, 09:46 PM
Here it comes. Now it's getting into an "all cops are evil!" thread.

Apparently each and every person with a similar career act the same....:rockbrow::rolleyes:

Mike70
12-Apr-2008, 10:08 PM
Here it comes. Now it's getting into an "all cops are evil!" thread.

Apparently each and every person with a similar career act the same....:rockbrow::rolleyes:

actually as the thread author i am going to ask now that this doesn't become an "all cops are evil thread." some of them do suck. i was hoping we could have a laugh about the stupidity of the people in the vids. like i said before, i really don't care for cops at all (or any agent of authority for that matter) but let's get back on track.

although ripping on the show COPS and the way that it is presented is what i would consider on topic.

kortick
12-Apr-2008, 11:50 PM
no bass if you read my earlier post i stated

"now i know i am biased i admit and dont expect
others to share my beliefs"

even after my "reality check" i still hold that
statement true

you would hate people who bang on your door at 1am
and then at 5 am with thier flashlights, not ring the bell
pound on your door at ungodly hours cuz they want to
ask you if you know where someone they are looking for is.

let that happen to you a few times.
and let me know what you think.

they admit i did nothing illegal and wasnt involved
in any way in the crimes committed.
but they still had no problems beating the sh*t out
of my door 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night
waking me up when i had to go to work.
do you think i didnt tell them "i dont know and f*ck off?"
and they still came back.

they did it even when the guy was caught in another town
and was in prison, and i had to tell them at 2 am he was in jail.
they radioed it in and said "he is" and left. no sorry. no thanks for
telling us. nothing.

are all cops bad, no i am sure not.

the ones i dealt with are.
sorry if it offends you.

bassman
14-Apr-2008, 03:46 PM
the ones i dealt with are.
sorry if it offends you.

No offense taken.:rockbrow:

But back on the subject of the show - I know that the officers are asked not to curse and be on the best behavior when the crew is with them. Other than that, the final cut thing isn't true. Not in Atlanta, anyway. My brother is a police officer and has been on cops.

MikePizzoff
14-Apr-2008, 05:22 PM
I have a cool COPS vhs tape that's basically just out-takes from the show. Some of the better ones include a cop running out of gas and being extremely embarrassed because he has the film crew with him. And also there's a crazy out-take from the inside of a police cruiser when another cruiser t-bones them because of lack of communication during a high-speed chase... pretty wild stuff.

Mike70
14-Apr-2008, 05:43 PM
I know that the officers are asked not to curse and be on the best behavior when the crew is with them.

i would think that both of these should apply to everyday not just when a film crew is watching.

i would expect and hope that since the police are supposed to be public servants that cursing at the public they are supposed to serve would be verboten.

i realize though that the cursing you are probably speaking of is the kind of in car stuff that a lot of us do in traffic or when some idiot pulls something ignorant on the road.

bassman
14-Apr-2008, 06:15 PM
i realize though that the cursing you are probably speaking of is the kind of in car stuff that a lot of us do in traffic or when some idiot pulls something ignorant on the road.

Cursing at the criminal to try to frighten and intimidate them so that they cooperate. "If you move I'll blow your f*cking head off!". That sort of thing. They can't do all that while "cops" is filming. I agree with you that they shouldn't be cursing at the public, but someone who's just led them on a high speed chase, shot at them, etc deserves to be treated like sh*t.

But the statement that the police department gets final cut of the segment is false from what I've been told.

Mike70
14-Apr-2008, 06:28 PM
Cursing at the criminal to try to frighten and intimidate them so that they cooperate. "If you move I'll blow your f*cking head off!". That sort of thing. They can't do all that while "cops" is filming. I agree with you that they shouldn't be cursing at the public, but someone who's just led them on a high speed chase, shot at them, etc deserves to be treated like sh*t.

heat of the moment sort stuff. yeah, i agree with you. the police ought to be given some leeway after high speed chases, being shot at, fought with,etc. about the stuff they say. i don't think anyone in that sort of situation is thinking "gee, is the word f*ck really appropriate right now?"