PDA

View Full Version : Artie Lange quits Stern show

MikePizzoff
10-Apr-2008, 07:38 PM
I know most of you hate the Stern show, but for those of you that don't...

cUVHYKnq5O8

Minerva_Zombi
11-Apr-2008, 02:45 AM
I LOVE the Stern show. I dont know how anyone couldn't. But thats old. Hes not quitting.

kortick
11-Apr-2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah Arties a mess
he needs go to to a rehab and get his head back

He sounds like Don Vito for christ sakes.

Howard has trouble with people
he did egg Artie on a bit
and I met Jack Martling and he didnt talk bad
about Howard, he just felt used by the whole
thing.

Most likely he will be back cuz they have a week
off and he might come to his senses a bit
but he is a mess period.

MikePizzoff
11-Apr-2008, 03:25 PM
I LOVE the Stern show. I dont know how anyone couldn't. But thats old. Hes not quitting.

Old? What are you talking about? It just happened yesterday, a couple of hours before I posted it here.

Anyway, Kortick, I get the opposite feeling that he won't be back. I have a feeling we won't hear of him for a few weeks then hear about him dying from a drug O.D.

kortick
11-Apr-2008, 03:49 PM
He seems to be on that Belushi
path doesnt he?

MikePizzoff
11-Apr-2008, 04:27 PM
He seems to be on that Belushi
path doesnt he?

Yeah man, completely.

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 05:49 PM
argh - mike, it looks like that vid has been nuked at youtube. i just tried clicking on it and got that sorry this vid no longer available thingy.

capncnut
11-Apr-2008, 09:06 PM
argh - mike, it looks like that vid has been nuked at youtube. i just tried clicking on it and got that sorry this vid no longer available thingy.
Oh man, you missed some funny s**t, Scip. :lol:

Khardis
11-Apr-2008, 09:29 PM
Good, Artie sucks anyway. I used to listen to Stern when he was on regular broadcast air on occasion. And I always felt that Artie tried WAAAAY too hard to be funny and he just couldn't pull it off. He sucked also on Mad TV with most of his "bits" being crude race based jokes (Thats my Mama) or just really lame stuff that couldn't make the grade. Which might be one of the reasons why he had to leave the show and his "professional" career as a comedian to a large extent behind and go be a number 2 man on Howards show.

mista_mo
11-Apr-2008, 11:10 PM
Good, Artie sucks anyway. I used to listen to Stern when he was on regular broadcast air on occasion. And I always felt that Artie tried WAAAAY too hard to be funny and he just couldn't pull it off. He sucked also on Mad TV with most of his "bits" being crude race based jokes (Thats my Mama) or just really lame stuff that couldn't make the grade. Which might be one of the reasons why he had to leave the show and his "professional" career as a comedian to a large extent behind and go be a number 2 man on Howards show.

I was just about to say that. Though with less words. I only ever got a chickle outta one of Arties moments on Mad TV- where he returned during the..5th season i believe? for one episode. It was pretty neat, but other then that I never liked the guy.
but I never listen to Howard Stern; I thought it was trashy Garbage when I first heard it, so I never bothered to tune in again.

major jay
12-Apr-2008, 05:59 PM
His movie, Beer League, is great. The catcher throwing up during the big play at the plate is funny as hell.

kortick
13-Apr-2008, 03:53 AM

Now I am not picking on you. actually i agree with what you say about Artie.
contrary to what you may think, i don't believe you to be always wrong. I never held that view. His humor wasnt the best fit for howard. But these are quotes from you regarding Stern:

"Howard sucks his show is just jerry Springer for the radio.

Im glad Stern left the radio, he didn't belong there. Now he can molest whores and strippers and watch them shove things in their vags all day long on his private satellite channel. Good riddance."

these are not the words of someone who would listen to his show even occaisionally. you made him out to be a thing you hated now you say you used to listen to him at times and have opinions of who his cohorts should be?

where does this come in? its like schizophrenia.
These are your exact words and there are many more
i didnt use.
how many people are you?