PDA

View Full Version : Myspace question?

Debbieangel
11-Apr-2008, 12:30 AM
Has anyone got a request to be friends with "Escape from Zombie Island"? reality tv show?
If you haven't this looks awesome!!!

About me:
You love the horror films...but could you survive one?
This reality show really has some…BITE to it. 3 groups of 4 people will be dropped of on separate but equal distant to the middle of the island. The object is to save the professor who is trapped in his lab and to STAY ALIVE!

The professor is the only hope to cure the zombie virus and you have to help. By collecting missing pieces of his journal and rare ingredients needed for the cure you and your team will race to save humanity!

Do you have what it takes to survive a zombie holocaust? There’s only one way to find out!

COMING SOON!

Casting notices will be sent out over the summer. To get the info all you have to do is be our friend here on myspace.... Until then stay tuned and stay safe from the zombies.

It looks good doesn't it?

( I editted this its not Sam Raimi's)

clanglee
11-Apr-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I got one of those. . .but I don't think it said anything about Sam Rami. Gonna have to check that out when I get home. Does look cool tho.

Debbieangel
11-Apr-2008, 01:38 AM
Ya it does read: Another Horror Reality Show in the works?

He is doing a horror reality show called '13' and it is opening the doors for this one.

DeadJonas190
11-Apr-2008, 02:38 AM
Do you have a link to that page on my space?

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2008, 02:38 AM
*Begins countdown for how long it takes someone to throw their too-cool hat into the ring by claiming that reality TV shows are the bane of Western civilization*

PS--Sounds hokey, but possibly cool.

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 02:41 AM
*Begins countdown for how long it takes someone to throw their too-cool hat into the ring by claiming that reality TV shows are the bane of Western civilization*

PS--Sounds hokey, but possibly cool.

stop your countdown. most reality shows suck donkey dongs. nothing but idiots that want to be on tv and think it will open doors and make them famous.

a few of them are cool to watch - top chef (where the people actually have some talent) being at the top of the list.

all in all though, reality shows are crap. then again most tv shows are crap nowadays.

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2008, 02:46 AM
stop your countdown. most reality shows suck donkey dongs. nothing but idiots that want to be on tv and think it will open doors and make them famous.

a few of them are cool to watch - top chef (where the people actually have some talent) being at the top of the list.

all in all though, reality shows are crap. then again most tv shows are crap nowadays.

Thank you ;)

PPS--This reminds me of a "how the History Channel Has Gone Down Hill" thread I was thinking about starting earlier today.

Mike70
11-Apr-2008, 02:58 AM
Thank you ;)

PPS--This reminds me of a "how the History Channel Has Gone Down Hill" thread I was thinking about starting earlier today.

i am only too happy to oblige.:lol: please do start the history channel thread, that could be damn interesting.

seriously though i don't consider them the bane of western civ. mostly they are just weak subs for scripted shows that could show off real talent.

sorry debs if we have hijacked this thread a bit.

brett filled me in on this show a bit ago and if it comes off as advertised it could be really cool.

Debbieangel
11-Apr-2008, 04:37 AM
Do you have a link to that page on my space?

Here ya go DeadJonas I hope it works I am copying it for you from my myspace.
OOh ya for anyone else wanting it too!

http://www.myspace.com/escapefromzi

This is what was posted !