kortick
12-Apr-2008, 04:54 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN1144043020080412

I think this is way beyond bad taste
and for me to say that, well...

i cant see how this woman is suffering
other than not getting money to buy more drugs
for herself.

Heath had a drug problem, he paid for it with his life.
and to claim she was a victim in this somehow
makes me wonder how disgusting can this human race become?

the whole thing is ugly and all involved should go to
jail and the whole ugly hollywood/paparazi underbelly
should be eliminated, cuz deaths and lawsuits are sad results of it.

they can all go to hell, if they are not there already.

Choas
12-Apr-2008, 05:04 AM
That is so messed up.

Mike70
12-Apr-2008, 05:09 AM
disgusting.

the california legislature and the los angeles city council are fixin to drop the hammer on the paparazzi anyway. by passing some legislation that will require them to keep their distance from "celebrities" and control some of their agressive behavior.

i cannot stand these bottomfeeders. this is clearly (to my mind) not what the founding fathers had in mind when they included freedom of the press in the constitution. i utterly and completely fail to see how taking pictures of celebrities falls under this protection. i really, really have a problem with this when people are out with their kids and the next thing you know there are 50 cameras stuck in their children's faces. fu"king sick.

i have no sympathy for paparazzi and every time i hear of one of them getting beaten up or having their cameras smashed by someone it gives me a chuckle. they got just what they deserved.

movie stars, etc. are not public officials. they do not hold any public trust that makes them fair game.

yeah heath had a drug problem. lots of people have substance issues. to exploit it as news is about as low as you can friggin go.