View Full Version : Stoner TV

major jay
12-Apr-2008, 06:11 PM
Now this is a reality TV show I would watch. It's just to bad Buckethead won't be a part of it.
Axl Rose may get his own reality TV show focusing on the saga of his as-yet-unreleased album, 'Chinese Democracy'.

According to AllyourTV.com, the show has been proposed, and is set to show footage of Rose and the other current members of Guns N Roses as they go about the recording of the album.

The website explains that a "major music-orientated television channel" is behind the proposal.

It quotes a source as saying: "There is a lot of footage to choose from. Some of it is incredibly personal and revealing about Axl's life."

The series is expected to tie in with the forthcoming release of 'Chinese Democracy'.

As previously reported, the album has finally been finished and delivered to the band's record label after a 14 year wait.

MinionZombie
12-Apr-2008, 06:57 PM
They finally finished it? Geeeeeeez...

As for the channel ... gee, MTV much? :rolleyes::D

What other channel has a shedload of reality TV shows?

ProfessorChaos
12-Apr-2008, 07:48 PM
as much as i love me some classic gnr, i'm skeptical about this album...i'll most likely download a few tracks to see if it's worth putting any $ behind.

reality tv sucks, and i hate most every show that falls into this accursed genre, but i might watch an episode of this...as long as it's not on mtv.

mtv sucks. music television my a$$. more like moron television. vh1 is even worse (flavor of love, rock of love, shot at love...their whole "celebreality" line of programming is re-fu(king-tarded)

so i wonder how many more years it's gonna be before the album is released?:lol:

MinionZombie
13-Apr-2008, 11:03 AM
as much as i love me some classic gnr, i'm skeptical about this album...i'll most likely download a few tracks to see if it's worth putting any $ behind.

reality tv sucks, and i hate most every show that falls into this accursed genre, but i might watch an episode of this...as long as it's not on mtv.

mtv sucks. music television my a$$. more like moron television. vh1 is even worse (flavor of love, rock of love, shot at love...their whole "celebreality" line of programming is re-fu(king-tarded)

so i wonder how many more years it's gonna be before the album is released?:lol:
A bunch of tracks got leaked, only "Better" was any good, and even that wasn't much cop. The rest were right sh*te.