PDA

View Full Version : 'Quaranteen' - The [REC] remake...

Neil
14-Apr-2008, 12:42 PM
http://www.ugo.com/movies/quarantine/

Mike70
14-Apr-2008, 02:09 PM
oh, well. that was bound to happen - for a variety of reasons.

slickwilly13
14-Apr-2008, 02:19 PM
I saw the trailer last night. I read a number of people bitching because it spoils the ending of REC. Kind of pissed me off, too. Is it true for those who have seen REC.

The female reporter gets dragged off by the infected and killed?

That is what it shows in the trailer for the remake.

kidgloves
14-Apr-2008, 03:29 PM
Yes it does.
The way the remake is set up its not a spolier to Quarantine because they establish the scenario at the beginning. The beauty of [REC] is that you have no idea whats coming.

slickwilly13
14-Apr-2008, 07:42 PM
So, what you're saying is they are two diffrent movies with diffrent point of views? Is the remake the aftermath of REC....sort of? I still want to see both movies, but its a hell of a way to spoil an ending. The youtube user remarks didn't help, either. :mad:

kidgloves
14-Apr-2008, 08:20 PM
I don't want to spoil you're enjoyment of REC. Just watch it now. Its readily available.

MinionZombie
15-Apr-2008, 09:55 AM
"Contain the truth" ... ugh - LAME. :rolleyes:

As someone said on YouTube, super lame that Hollywood has already remade a BRAND NEW movie! :eek:

Looks entirely the same as the original, they piss all over the ending by showing it in there, and since when does a Hazmat team dress up like the marines and carry guns - the military went in to check, surely. :rolleyes:

Colour me uninspired, the unoriginality of Hollywood strikes out once again.

p2501
15-Apr-2008, 06:27 PM
I located a copy of it last night and holy ****. that was supprisingly great.