PDA

View Full Version : Night 90 and the Babylon 5 connection...

Legion2213
15-Apr-2008, 05:02 AM
Any other B5 fans here? Been watching a lot of it lately (recently aquired the "Complete Universe" Box Set), up to now, we have Patricia Tallman playing a major role, and the awesome Tony Todd staring in the "A Call To Arms" movie...have any other Night 90 actors appeared in this sci fi show?

Mike70
15-Apr-2008, 01:06 PM
well this thread caught my attention right away. i am a huge B5 fan. there are a few other big B5 fans around here --cough--neil--cough--p2501--

the other night 90-B5 connection that comes to mind immediately is john vulich. he did the makeup effects on night 90 and went on to win emmys for his work on TV - in particular he won an emmy for the B5 episode "Parliement of Dreams." he also won an emmy for the makeup on the x-files and on buffy.

not an acting connection but still a connection between the two.

"taste of your own death indeed."

Neil
15-Apr-2008, 01:40 PM
Any other B5 fans here? Been watching a lot of it lately (recently aquired the "Complete Universe" Box Set), up to now, we have Patricia Tallman playing a major role, and the awesome Tony Todd staring in the "A Call To Arms" movie...have any other Night 90 actors appeared in this sci fi show?

Not N90, but Ken Foree was in an episode...

Legion2213
15-Apr-2008, 01:55 PM
Damn, I forgot all about Ken Foree, he was a cigar chomping marine dude wasn't he....way back in series one I think. :cool: