PDA

View Full Version : Beyond The Rave

capncnut
17-Apr-2008, 02:06 PM
Okay Hammer fans (and no I'm not talking about MC Hammer), the first movie to be made by the studio since 1979 is now available in episodes on myspace.

Beyond the Rave is a vampire story set in England's underground rave scene. The movie follows the last hours of freedom of local soldier Ed, who is flying out to Iraq in the morning. With the help of his best friend Necro, he spends his last night in the UK tracking down his missing girlfriend Jen, last seen partying with a bizarre group of hardcore night-time ravers led by the mysterious Melech. But as he catches up with Jen at a party, Ed discovers that Melech's crowd, who are hosting the event, are looking for more than a night of fun, and that not everyone will make it through to dawn.

http://www.myspace.com/beyondtherave

I'm definitely gonna give these a watch later.

bassman
17-Apr-2008, 02:45 PM
Okay Hammer fans (and no I'm not talking about MC Hammer)

What's wrong with Hammer? He's 2 legit 2 quit.:cool:

I saw an ad for this earlier this morning. It looked cheesy from the ad, but I'll check it out and see what it's got.

capncnut
17-Apr-2008, 03:08 PM
I've watched the first episode and now loading up the second. It hasn't physically grabbed me by the balls yet but it's not so bad to watch.

Mike70
17-Apr-2008, 03:44 PM
as a life long hammer fan i will most definitely be checking this out.

What's wrong with Hammer? He's 2 legit 2 quit.:cool:

and he had a gold bathtub:lol:

CornishCorpse
19-Apr-2008, 09:21 PM
Im game but like capn said no ballgrab. Doesnt look anything above mediocre.

Cykotic
19-Apr-2008, 09:38 PM
been watching this and it is pretty damn good