PDA

View Full Version : Bad day!

Neil
21-Apr-2008, 08:52 AM
Note: (unfortunately) a couple of these clips are somewhat 'horrible'. ie: Broken bones. Apologies for those...

juqRyNdVk9g

ProfessorChaos
21-Apr-2008, 09:29 AM
man, i've seen so many of those clips on programs like america's funniest home videos, but boy, they never get un-funny...i must've laughed aloud at least six times during that clip.

thanks neil, that made my morning!

MinionZombie
21-Apr-2008, 10:25 AM
Geez the one with the guy at the petrol station - didn't see that one coming from a million miles away, how random was that?! :eek:

Mike70
21-Apr-2008, 12:55 PM
:lol:

the funniest one in my opinion is the bull ripping that guy's pants off. i literally roared with laughter over that.

Neil
21-Apr-2008, 01:50 PM
:lol:

the funniest one in my opinion is the bull ripping that guy's pants off. i literally roared with laughter over that.

Yeh, especially as he came out intact! Some of the clips in there where people are clearly getting BADLY hurt (again sorry!) I could do without seeing, and IMHO aren't funny!

Mike70
21-Apr-2008, 03:29 PM
Yeh, especially as he came out intact! Some of the clips in there where people are clearly getting BADLY hurt (again sorry!) I could do without seeing, and IMHO aren't funny!

intact except for any shred of dignity he had before meeting that bull. can you imagine the crap he took off of his friends for that?? they are probably still ripping him for it.

the only one that really bothered me was the clip of the female reporter sitting on the back of truck. that explosive device goes off right under/behind her and she looks like she got messed up pretty badly.

EvilNed
21-Apr-2008, 04:09 PM
What about that biker that rolled down that steep, cliffy hillside?! I mean, if he got out of there alive, it's a miracle. But other than that, all ace :D

Kaos
21-Apr-2008, 04:12 PM
the only one that really bothered me was the clip of the female reporter sitting on the back of truck. that explosive device goes off right under/behind her and she looks like she got messed up pretty badly.

Yeah, that was bad. Does anyone know what happened and why?

bassman
21-Apr-2008, 04:12 PM

I've actually seen that one on one of those "wildest video" shows and if I remember correctly, she walked away with only some burner hair.

Great video, Neil.

Mike70
21-Apr-2008, 04:15 PM
I've actually seen that one on one of those "wildest video" shows and if I remember correctly, she walked away with only some burner hair.

wow! really? then she is pretty lucky. in that vid snippet she looked like she got hit pretty badly.

most of the people actually injured in the vid were either:

a. trying to show off (the guy jumping his bike off a ramp onto the roof of a bldg)
b. doing something incredibly stupid (like the guy with the skis coming off the roof)
c. not paying attention (the guy who clocks himself with the stop sign)

so i am not sure how much sympathy i have for them.

the reporter and the guy who gets taken out by the giant tire at the gas station were just going about their business when chaos descended on them.

MinionZombie
21-Apr-2008, 05:35 PM
The woman who got clocked by the explosion/motorbike is Anthea Turner, a UK presenter who used to be on Blue Peter, now does shows about etiquette and housewifery etc.

She's absolutely fine, didn't get that hurt if memory serves, was more just a big bang and a really close call.