PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Strippers

Marie
21-Apr-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

No idea if it's been posted before, looked. Thought you guys would be interested.

M_

venom012
21-Apr-2008, 11:30 PM
Lol was that for real? Poor poor freddy Krueger.

Yojimbo
21-Apr-2008, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I saw that this was playing at one of the local art house theaters here in Los Angeles. Thought about catching this, but it just seems too awful to spend full price on this. Apparently it was meant for direct to DVD, but is doing a totally limited run for the hell of it.

This is probably the only circumstance where my wife - a zed head in her own right - would be agreeable to go to see a flick with "stripper" in the title!

clanglee
21-Apr-2008, 11:57 PM
Not to mention watching a Jenna Jameson movie with ya right? ;);)

UndeadGuyX
22-Apr-2008, 12:20 AM
Not to mention watching a Jenna Jameson movie with ya right? ;);)

There is no redeeming quality to this movie. None.

Mike70
22-Apr-2008, 12:41 AM
some info was posted before in media discussion. but i don't think the trailer was. ridiculous sounding movie. strange, strange cast.

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=10326&referrerid=286

Zombill
22-Apr-2008, 12:56 AM
personally I'd rather be a zombie than to have to watch that again, its bad really bad up on the same scale as ghey08 kinda bad

ZombieGrrL
22-Apr-2008, 01:32 AM
Not to mention watching a Jenna Jameson movie with ya right? ;);)No, he usually watches a Jenna Jameson movie with his left. The right's for the popcorn.

personally I'd rather be a zombie than to have to watch that again, its bad really bad up on the same scale as ghey08 kinda badSo I'm right in assuming it's a Renter, not a Buyer?

Zombill
22-Apr-2008, 07:37 AM
So I'm right in assuming it's a Renter, not a Buyer?

Um well you might be inclined to wait till it might show up on showtime or cinemax, cause I'd put that rental money towards the purchuse of Diary when it hits