PDA

View Full Version : Please... Someone stop Uwe Boll!

Neil
27-Apr-2008, 06:27 PM
PLEASE!

JlJ3VLGDOVE

kortick
27-Apr-2008, 06:50 PM
post removed by kortick, is everyone happy now. good.

Danny
27-Apr-2008, 07:02 PM
am i the only one who would find that fight incredibly entertaining?

see, i can never tell is uwe bolls being serious or not in these videos, im thinking the whole thing might just be a publicity thing and hes trying to come off as an assehole just so people keep looking to wait for him to trip.

DubiousComforts
27-Apr-2008, 07:26 PM
What the hell does boxing have to do with film making, or even "independent vs. Hollywood" film making for that matter?

This is not ingenious, satirical, intelligent or even original by any stretch of the imagination. Remember Vince Neil challenging Axel Rose to a fight? That is the level of maturity on display here.

Pistols at 10 paces--now that would be practical.

Craig
27-Apr-2008, 07:47 PM
see, i can never tell is uwe bolls being serious or not in these videos, im thinking the whole thing might just be a publicity thing and hes trying to come off as an assehole just so people keep looking to wait for him to trip.
While I'm sure he's serious about going into the ring, I think he's just trying to generate negative emotions, because 1. it's damn funny to do and 2. any publicity is good publicity.

I remember one vid he made in response to the petition against him he said something along the lines of 'I'm the only genius in the whole f***ing industry' and that just cracked me up. I'm thinking the shock-comedy genre (Postal) might be the sort of genre that's best suited to Boll.

Neil
27-Apr-2008, 08:58 PM

Boll is such a llama. He's been box semi-professionaly for many years, and then challenges complete non-fighters to fight him! FFS! Coward!

I would just love it if, 'Bay', said sure, but let's kick go full contact 'Kick Boxing'... And turns out he's been doing it for 20yrs! :hyper:

capncnut
27-Apr-2008, 09:22 PM
No, I'd love to see these two guys knock the crap out of each other.

Remember Vince Neil challenging Axel Rose to a fight?
Yeah, I remember that. Vince would've got his ass well and truly kicked!

MinionZombie
28-Apr-2008, 10:51 AM
Boll is such a llama. He's been box semi-professionaly for many years, and then challenges complete non-fighters to fight him! FFS! Coward!

I would just love it if, 'Bay', said sure, but let's kick go full contact 'Kick Boxing'... And turns out he's been doing it for 20yrs! :hyper:
lol, I'd love that, someone needs to beat Boll's ass seven ways from Sunday to get him to shut the hell up already, what a prat.

Legion2213
30-Apr-2008, 12:32 AM
I thought it ws funny, but I've never subjected myself to a Uwe Boll film.:cool:

Cykotic
30-Apr-2008, 01:54 AM
so if someone critises him, he beats the **** out of them?

ok, so if i called him a F*** face, a**hole who has the directorial talent of a sun dried tomato, does that mean that i'll get challenged to a match because i could honestly kick his ass... i don't mean to sound like an asshole in this post but i just found out that one of my friends tried to kill themselves and i'm so f***ing angry and i need to take it out on Uwe Boll-ocks

EvilNed
30-Apr-2008, 02:36 PM
****IN' A!!! Uwe Boll rules!

Uwe Boll, you rule. And Kortick, please stop being so racist. Seriously, it's not fun, it's just twisted and wrong.

Mike70
30-Apr-2008, 02:50 PM
ok he is insulted because michael bay said he didn't care about him?? uwe did throw the first stone by calling him a f**king retard and now he is insulted?

anyway - both michael bay and uwe boll suck donkey balls as directors. what tim allen said in galaxy quest about actors is true about directors too, "you don't have to be a great one to recognize a bad one."

here is uwe being interviewed on G4's the loop. it is pretty obvious that he isn't too terribly serious about most of what he says - especially when he rips on harrison ford.

JKIi-9JIICA

kortick
03-May-2008, 06:52 AM
All Fixed.