PDA

View Full Version : let it die already... starship troopers 3

Cykotic
11-May-2008, 02:43 PM
t7DTy_5ijV0

this don't look good. the first film was brilliant. the second one (in my opinion) sucked. this can only be worse.

mista_mo
11-May-2008, 03:02 PM
how is it possible that the quality of the effects has Degenerated?

ughh, i loved one, 2 was a pile, but i can't pass judgement on this yet. it looks pretty meh so far, with the dated looking cgi, but that's just eye candy..

i'll just have to wait until release, but i agree with your assesment thus far.

Danny
11-May-2008, 04:52 PM
what made you stumble onto this, i ran into a trailer ages ago http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=9981&highlight=starship+troopers but that was still an old video then, i thought the project got dropped or something.

EvilNed
11-May-2008, 10:44 PM
The first one was a masterpiece, but the second one was the exact opposite. This one will probably fall somewhere in the middle. I don't mind it. Sci-fi is always welcome...

AcesandEights
12-May-2008, 03:10 AM
The first one was a masterpiece, but the second one was the exact opposite. This one will probably fall somewhere in the middle. I don't mind it.

I largely agree with, and endorse, this statement.

Neil
12-May-2008, 10:47 AM
Isn't this one based on the original Heinlein book again? Might be some hope for it?

3pidemiC
12-May-2008, 05:01 PM
This will be proof-positive that you can still ripoff Aliens without any real budget at all. :P