PDA

View Full Version : ...and so ends Bruce Willis' career...

Neil
12-May-2008, 09:01 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bruce-Willis-May-Lead-The-A-Team-8799.html

MinionZombie
12-May-2008, 10:00 AM
I just can't really see an A-Team movie really working though...it just seems unworkable, or at least to any good extent.

Still only a "wild rumour" at this point though...perhaps.

I wouldn't see it as career ending though.

Neil
12-May-2008, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't see it as career ending though.
Guess not... Maybe just the beginning of the end though :)

Danny
12-May-2008, 01:25 PM
couldnt do more damage than over the fence.

AcesandEights
12-May-2008, 01:28 PM
Guess not... Maybe just the beginning of the end though :)

Could it be worse than Hudson Hawk or Striking Distance? How quickly people forget :p

Neil
12-May-2008, 01:28 PM
Could it be worse than Hudson Hawk or Striking Distance? How quickly people forget :p

Mmm... Oh yeh!

mista_mo
12-May-2008, 01:29 PM
whos going to be playing mr T????

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I betcha it'll be snoop dog.

Mike70
12-May-2008, 02:06 PM
i don't know man, if his career survived hudson hawk, color of night and the fifth element, he probably can stay afloat after the A-team.

Danny
12-May-2008, 02:54 PM
ive never understood all the hate for the fifth element, what is it about that film that makes some people hate it with such a passion?

MikePizzoff
12-May-2008, 03:00 PM
Jesus christ! I was JUST talking about how shivvy it'd be if Hollywood made an A-Team movie 2 nights ago, and now I read this news! It seems that every time I talk about "Oh that would suck if they [re]made that into a movie" IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS! I better just keep my mouth shut from now on. :(

AcesandEights
12-May-2008, 03:09 PM
Well, hasn't there been talk of this happening for some time now? I'm pretty sure there has been at least rumblings about the project for a while.

bassman
12-May-2008, 03:33 PM
couldnt do more damage than over the fence.

Over the Hedge, you mean? I thought that was a pretty cute kids movie that adults can enjoy. I enjoyed it, anyway...

As for an A-Team movie....I don't see that working out well.

AcesandEights
12-May-2008, 03:47 PM
Over the Hedge, you mean? I thought that was a pretty cute kids movie that adults can enjoy. I enjoyed it, anyway...

Yeah. As I recall, Over the Hedge got very positive HPOTD reviews.

capncnut
12-May-2008, 07:43 PM
If it does happen, it'll be a camp comedy in the vein of the Starsky & Hutch movie. Could be a good laugh though. And I'm sure there'll be cameos. AND who can resist the inevitable vehicle construction scene at the two thirds mark? :D

AcesandEights
12-May-2008, 08:09 PM
If it does happen, it'll be a camp comedy in the vein of the Starsky & Hutch movie. Could be a good laugh though. And I'm sure there'll be cameos. AND who can resist the inevitable vehicle construction scene at the two thirds mark? :D

Well, this paints a much nicer picture in my mind's eye. Good point, actually.

capncnut
12-May-2008, 08:24 PM
Well, this paints a much nicer picture in my mind's eye. Good point, actually.
It's things like this that will be the selling point of the movie. I'd see it for a laugh, why not eh?

MinionZombie
13-May-2008, 11:04 AM
Apparently though the surviving cast have absolutely no interest in doing any cameos or anything, so you can kiss that idea pretty much goodbye.

I just don't really see this show working as a movie 20 years later, I really don't.