PDA

View Full Version : Who was the beautiful 'muuummmmma!' hooker in 'The Man With Two Brains'?

Neil
12-May-2008, 09:57 AM
OK... I'm terrible for this... I'll see a face and my brain will instantly remember where I've seen it before.

Now, I caught a glimpse of a woman in a TV show and I'll swear it was the hooker out of 'The Man With Two Brains'. The one who he was going to inject and in an annoying high-pitched voice she replied, 'I don't mind'...

OK what was her name so I can complete my quest?

I've looked on IMDB and can't seem to see her listed!?

slickwilly13
12-May-2008, 12:55 PM
I remember sneaking a peak at that movie when I was very very young. I wanted to watch it, because of Steve Martin. But my dad wouldn't let me watch all of it, except the very end. She's the 1st hot body I remember seeing as a kid. Damn, she was f#cking hot, too bad for the voice.

Neil
12-May-2008, 01:08 PM
I remember sneaking a peak at that movie when I was very very young. I wanted to watch it, because of Steve Martin. But my dad wouldn't let me watch all of it, except the very end. She's the 1st hot body I remember seeing as a kid. Damn, she was f#cking hot, too bad for the voice.

Come on someone, what was the actesses name so I can IMDB her...

EDIT: AHA! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0112205/

Her first part was in an old scifi film I enjoyed (at the time) call 'Looker'...

Anyway, turns out I was right. I flicked over to a channel yesterday and Airwolf was on... There was a blond women and my curse instantly told me I'd seen her before, somewhere, and after a couple seconds I remembered in 'The Man With Two Brains'... So now I've checked, turns out I was right :)

A Lien John
04-Nov-2012, 11:01 PM
OK... I'm terrible for this... I'll see a face and my brain will instantly remember where I've seen it before.

Now, I caught a glimpse of a woman in a TV show and I'll swear it was the hooker out of 'The Man With Two Brains'. The one who he was going to inject and in an annoying high-pitched voice she replied, 'I don't mind'...

OK what was her name so I can complete my quest?

I've looked on IMDB and can't seem to see her listed!?

Her name is Randi Brooks
She's easy to google.
Peace

Neil
05-Nov-2012, 08:58 AM
LOL! Nice first post :)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Gzx33O65ZdQ/0.jpg