PDA

View Full Version : Ok, wtf kind of dancing is this?

Cykotic
13-May-2008, 02:10 AM
I'm seeing this kind of dance everywhere..... i think it's called Jumpstyle.

and if you r a dance dance revolution player, this might help your game

tyAvaLsLFl8

Danny
13-May-2008, 02:21 AM
sounds like people trying to make riverdance more manly

MikePizzoff
13-May-2008, 03:48 AM
sounds like people trying to make riverdance more manly

:rockbrow: I don't think manly would be the right term to use...

DeadJonas190
13-May-2008, 06:36 AM
That just looks funny. I think they played DDR way too much before filming that.

Or they are just two guys messing around trying to be famous on You Tube.

Tricky
13-May-2008, 06:04 PM
Ah good old jumpstyle!its been going on in the netherlands for ages,i went to a huge clubbing event over there back in november & they were all at it,i have no idea how to do it so i was just dancing in my usual uk hardhouse club style with glowsticks.
Check this little dude out!not old enough to go clubbing yet but already bossing it!
DpIAcRkbS6Q

MinionZombie
13-May-2008, 06:48 PM
lol, that's an awesome dance, especially because they seem to float between jumps when they move. :)

Khardis
13-May-2008, 09:19 PM
1st time i seen it, must be a UK thing or something... now that I think about it I think if I saw someone in a club doing that they would be about 2 seconds from being stomped out by the rest of everyone.

Tricky
13-May-2008, 09:52 PM
1st time i seen it, must be a UK thing or something... now that I think about it I think if I saw someone in a club doing that they would be about 2 seconds from being stomped out by the rest of everyone.

nah its not UK chief,as i said above its a dutch/german/belgian thing.To be honest and no offence,americans have no idea about proper clubbing as you just dont have it over there,ive heard its starting to catch on in some places,but its about 8 years too late!this is the event i went to in arnhem (famous for the WW2 battle) & it was a wicked night,there was plenty of jumpstylers there but it wasnt really what the night was about..
p9Lw0BkoXpI

Khardis
13-May-2008, 09:56 PM
nah its not UK chief,as i said above its a dutch/german/belgian thing.To be honest and no offence,americans have no idea about proper clubbing as you just dont have it over there,ive heard its starting to catch on in some places,but its about 8 years too late!this is the event i went to in arnhem (famous for the WW2 battle) & it was a wicked night,there was plenty of jumpstylers there but it wasnt really what the night was about..
p9Lw0BkoXpI

Oh yeah totally we know zip about European style clubbing. We mostly go for the girls and to handle our business. I've been in a million clubs and I don't think I have danced much. I mostly go for the chicks and the $$$. I don't think I would ever go to an "event" for clubbing where lots of people go. it just sounds lame... and I'm not trying to offend either I just always saw clubbing more as a girl/gay thing. And the only reason my crew and I went to clubs was for said girls. or to make money.

AcesandEights
13-May-2008, 10:07 PM
The first vid reminds me of Popeye for some reason...

capncnut
14-May-2008, 12:47 PM
now that I think about it I think if I saw someone in a club doing that they would be about 2 seconds from being stomped out by the rest of everyone.
I agree. If some twat started stomping around me like that he'd get a backhander. :D

Khardis
14-May-2008, 07:58 PM
haha backhander, my girlfriend calls that the "5 finger stinger".

Craig
14-May-2008, 08:32 PM
That Jumpstyle dancing looks pretty cool. Straight away I could tell it was a foreign thing.

MikePizzoff
15-May-2008, 11:46 AM
I prefer this kind of dancing... mR2b_XlBe4A

Mike70
15-May-2008, 01:20 PM

:lol: that's the stuff for sure mike - good friendly violent fun. though if tried any of that at my age, i'd end up in traction with my wife standing over me reminding me that i wasn't 18 anymore.

capncnut
15-May-2008, 01:33 PM
YEAH BWOY!

Skippy911sc
15-May-2008, 03:14 PM
I think if the video was re dubbed with some kids music or lollipop tunes it would be funny as Hell!!

Think about it...

Mike70
15-May-2008, 03:46 PM
I think if the video was re dubbed with some kids music or lollipop tunes it would be funny as Hell!!

Think about it...

:lol:mash it up with this. that'd be hilarious.

aEZ1n5C69cU