PDA

View Full Version : Movie being made in my local area..

Debbieangel
13-May-2008, 07:50 PM
"My Bloody Valentine 3D" is being filmed in my town and surrounding area right now and I thought you all might like to see a few pictures. Here are pictures of the stars of the film:

Jensen Ackles
Jaime King
"The Miner" Chris Carlton

I wont tell you about the miner not sure if it is a spoiler for the movie.
Anyway these pictures are taken outside our local market..inside they were filming and I was fortunate enough to be able to stand right where the stars walked not 2 feet away from me. They even stopped and said a few words to us. Cool huh?
I am hoping to get back down there tomorrow night and I will take more pictures.
I am on the hunt for Tom Atkins picture but I heard he is not in town but the person I heard it from wasnt sure so I am still going to look for him. lol

AcesandEights
13-May-2008, 08:09 PM
That sounds like fun! I always love when tv, commercials or movies are being shot in the area.

I hope they're pumping some money into the local economy, as well :)

Cool share!

MikePizzoff
13-May-2008, 08:17 PM
I wont tell you about the miner not sure if it is a spoiler for the movie.

Well now we all know who the killer is! :D

bassman
13-May-2008, 08:20 PM
Jamie King. Yummy...:p

That's cool though, Deb. Not too long ago some made-for-tv movie was being made here in my hometown. It wasn't anything huge, but we got to meet The Bandit himself, Burt Reynolds.:cool:

p2501
13-May-2008, 08:55 PM
that's a completely random remake.

but cool none the less.

Debbieangel
13-May-2008, 09:20 PM
Well now we all know who the killer is! :D

Well could be and might not be..he wouldnt share anything with us! :p
Let's put it this way..when he came out he wasn't covered in blood, so, who knows?:evil:;)