PDA

View Full Version : Zombie that played in Day of the Dead!

Debbieangel
13-May-2008, 08:05 PM
This guy played in Day of the Dead, he was the one that saved Bub when Steele was shooting at him in cave. Also, he is the zombie when Salazaar was letting all the zombies in the cave on that thing that they all come down on, he is the one that is not facing the camera he comes off backwards.
Here is a picture of him. Ya that is my mug standing with him! lol

bassman
13-May-2008, 08:27 PM
i'm not understanding which zombie he played. Is a screen cap possible?

AcesandEights
13-May-2008, 08:49 PM
I *do* remember one of the elevator zombies stepping off backwards...now I have to try and the part where a zombie saved Bub. :skull:

Debbieangel
13-May-2008, 09:12 PM
i'm not understanding which zombie he played. Is a screen cap possible?

sorry bass I dont know where to do that or how to do that...if you have the vhs box he said his pic is on it. Apparently he shows up twice in the film! you will have to watch it and check him out.

DubiousComforts
13-May-2008, 11:23 PM
He's the zombie that bites Steele. He is facing the other way when the elevator comes down.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/967/dayzombiema3.th.jpg (http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dayzombiema3.jpg)

Yojimbo
13-May-2008, 11:29 PM
he was the one that saved Bub when Steele was shooting at him in cave.

Debbie, I don't remember Bub getting saved, though I am going to check my DVD tonight after work. I am certain that you are right on, but of the films, DAY is one of those that I am less familiar with. To help me remember, could you give us a screencapture, or maybe a timecode?

MaximusIncredulous
14-May-2008, 03:58 AM
Debbie, I don't remember Bub getting saved, though I am going to check my DVD tonight after work. I am certain that you are right on, but of the films, DAY is one of those that I am less familiar with. To help me remember, could you give us a screencapture, or maybe a timecode?

I think she means the scene where the zombie, that DubiousComforts refers to, bites Steel just as he's about to shoot Bub through the door.

jim102016
14-May-2008, 05:34 AM
He did save Bub, Steel was about to fire a .45 through the door into Logan's son's head! I wonder how the movie would have differed if that sneaky bastard hadn't snuck up and bit Steel....I'll never understand the layout of that crazy complex.

capncnut
14-May-2008, 12:33 PM
Nice pic, Debbo! Good one. :thumbsup:

zombiegirl
15-May-2008, 03:13 PM
Great pic Deb! What was he like? Did he give you any juicy memmories of the Day shooting? Enquiring minds want to know. :hyper: