PDA

View Full Version : Listen and learn Children

IRA_LCPL
13-May-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

What do YOU think??

Khardis
13-May-2008, 09:49 PM
Heh I love listening to these whackadoos spew such verbal fecal matter into the air. Its funny and sad at the same time. OH NOEEES!!! 9/11 was a FAKE!!

I love how they say its a small tiny elite group of people doing this and yet THEYRE GOING TO IMPLANT MICROCHIPS INTO US ALL! Yes this tiny elite group of people numbering somewhere in the 1000s is going to literally manage the signals of 6.6 BILLION human beings.

AcesandEights
13-May-2008, 10:13 PM
Well, I actually agree that the North American Union, over-globalization and the global business elite are a danger to the American way of life.

Zeitgeist is a great piece of work, I love it, but it really draws too many conspiracy theory threads together and pushes them onto people. They should have concentrated on a few aspects rather than try and make everyone believe that every war we've fought in the last 100 years was promulgated by way of false-flag events (only some of them were :p )

capncnut
14-May-2008, 12:16 PM
Zeitgeist is a great piece of work, I love it, but it really draws too many conspiracy theory threads together and pushes them onto people.
Totally agree, Zeitgeist was an excellent movie. It's deadly accurate on the religious thing and I found the segment on the global elite utterly fascinating. The 9/11 part was the only blemish - too many of those conspiracy documentaries out there already. But yeah, top movie.

SymphonicX
17-May-2008, 01:30 PM
I had a girl on my myspace friends list years ago that constantly used to post bulletins about 9/11 being masterminded by people wanting to implant chips in our brains and a whole other bunch of stuff...I deleted her and told her that she devalues people who have geniune political gripes against the US and it's foreign policy....stupid bitch. Some of them were so ridiculous.

Dillinger
20-May-2008, 12:59 AM
The most unbelievable conspiracy theory of them all is the official explanation spoon fed to us from government fat cats.

If you REALLY believe a handful of rabid islamists, ordered by a bunch of Afghan goat herders who were operating out of some cave in Tora Bora, were able to board and hijack four, count 'em four commercial airliners and penetrate the world's most effective air defenses and hit three of their designated targets without ONE, yes just one, american fighter jet intercepting them, then you are suffering from a serious case of denial. Criminal elements of the U.S. government, the MI-6, the Pakistani ISI and the Mossad were in on 9/11. You better just accept the fact that you're living in global tyranny. There are no nations anymore. There are no freedoms anymore, that is freedoms that the global elite aren't willing to let you have.

There are numerous newspaper articles about three of the nineteen hijackers being trained at american naval bases and the fact that mohammad atta was given one hundred thousand U.S. Dollars by the head of the Pakistani ISI and how the ISI met with Cheney the day before 9/11, and the fact that there's over thirty surveillance cameras that caught the pentagon crash on film, but the FBI will only release eight frames of footage.

Listen, the Bush family met with Hinkley's parents the day Reagan was shot by Hinkley. Hinkley was also friends with Marvin Bush and the biggest campaign contributor to Bush's whitehouse run in the 1980 campaign.

There's also declassified information about the Gulf of Tonkin matter that gave LBJ the unlimited authority to escalate the war in Vietnam was also completely fabribated.

There's also operation: northwoods. McNamara's plan to hijack planes in Florida and fly them into buildings, blaming Castro, and justifying an invasion of Cuba.

There's also the Reichstag fire. There's also Hitler's invasion of Poland, in which the SS kidnapped a couple deaf mutes, killed them and dressed them in Polish military fatigues, just justifying the attack on Poland as self-defense.

There's also a whole slew of stuff about the MI-6 infiltrating the IRA and were the ones who actually carried out London bombings in order to justify military presence in the Ulster counties.

If you think your government has your best interests at heart, then you're a damned fool.

Mike70
20-May-2008, 01:31 AM
hate to burst the bubbles of certain retards (not you corbin) but the world trade center has been on the radar of various terrorist groups for ages.

i guess the first attempt in 93 was a failed attempt by the global elite?

i guess the bali bombings in 02 were the work of the australian govt. at the behest of the bush admin?

i guess the embassy bombings in 98 and the attack on the USS Cole were all the work of the global elite?

i could go on but i am not going to waste my time or words on such inane, childish, idiotic crap as a global conspiracy by a few thousand people trying to control billions. fu cking ridiculous. period. get over yourselves.

Dillinger
20-May-2008, 05:00 AM
hate to burst the bubbles of certain retards (not you corbin) but the world trade center has been on the radar of various terrorist groups for ages.

i guess the first attempt in 93 was a failed attempt by the global elite?

i guess the bali bombings in 02 were the work of the australian govt. at the behest of the bush admin?

i guess the embassy bombings in 98 and the attack on the USS Cole were all the work of the global elite?

i could go on but i am not going to waste my time or words on such inane, childish, idiotic crap as a global conspiracy by a few thousand people trying to control billions. fu cking ridiculous. period. get over yourselves.

Concerning the FIRST world trade center bombing of '93, taken right from the New York Times:

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart
Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

Now Scipio, you tit, do you REALLY think your government gives a crap about you or do you REALLY think they can SAFELY defend our country when they are so proactively imbedded with rabid islamists? Hell, the CIA created arab and islamic nationalism to stir up fervor against the invading Soviet Forces in Central and South Asia.

You need a history lesson, pal, and whether or not you want to accept it, an anglo-american crime syndicate working in close relations with the Saudi royal family and the zionist mafia are running the show. And any nation who doesn't succumb to the IMF or the WTO are put on the Axis of Evil and are systematically invaded and destroyed.

And people call us "conspiracy theorists" raving lunatics. Atleast we make an effort to use facts in our arguments. What have you done but call people 'retards?'

The people who think all is fine in the world and with our government seem to be the raving lunatics. I think it's because if they accept the truth about what is really happening, that means they would have to take responsibility and do something about it. I guess turning a blind eye is the easiest thing to do...

Mike70
20-May-2008, 12:10 PM
you are obviously a very, very unbalanced and disturbed person.

i do not think or believe in any way that the govt. gives a rat's ass about me. that doesn't mean it is engaged in some vast global conspiracy.

i used the word retard in a general sense and didn't attach it to anyone particular person.

you keep on calling folks names directly (as you did me in your oh, so dulcet response) and your time here will be very short.

Neil
20-May-2008, 12:16 PM
If this thread cannot remain 'adult' then it will be closed. Terms such as 'retard' and 'tit' are only going to result in it going more and more personal...

Please, let's keep this civil so we can all enjoy this thread!

On the subject of this thread - I have to agree that the fear and amount of action being generated by terrorism seems completely out of balance... ie: In reality the terrorist threat is tiny compared to our reaction to it... IMHO.

mista_mo
20-May-2008, 02:25 PM
I personally think it is a load of hogwash that is praying on peoples fears and insecurities just as much as the war on terror is.

There are of course facts in conspiracy theories, but most of them are twisted and mutated to fit the writers need at the time. I don't beleive in this nonsense, it is extremely unlikely.

Again, I still have no idea why people are using this movie as proof of fact for these theories- the goddamn film has recieved criticism for relying on

"anecdotal evidence and for using unidentified, undated, and unsourced video news clips, voice-overs, quotes, and book citations without page numbers"

So until conspiracy theorists can do more then try to scare me with bleak, pessimistic statements, and well edited propaganda movies, I will certainly not bite.

Mike70
20-May-2008, 03:08 PM
I personally think it is a load of hogwash that is praying on peoples fears and insecurities just as much as the war on terror is.

There are of course facts in conspiracy theories, but most of them are twisted and mutated to fit the writers need at the time. I don't beleive in this nonsense, it is extremely unlikely.

Again, I still have no idea why people are using this movie as proof of fact for these theories- the goddamn film has recieved criticism for relying on

"anecdotal evidence and for using unidentified, undated, and unsourced video news clips, voice-overs, quotes, and book citations without page numbers"

So until conspiracy theorists can do more then try to scare me with bleak, pessimistic statements, and well edited propaganda movies, I will certainly not bite.

amen chris.

sometimes conspiracies do exist. the murders of lincoln, julius caesar and the attempt to kill hitler being three that spring right to mind. but a real conspiracy involves small numbers of people with a very specific goal. not a cast of thousands bent on something as nebulous as world domination.

Danny
20-May-2008, 04:04 PM
man i just cant be doing with conspiracy theories, true or not, these kinda things never go anywhere regardless.

if i were to say logically what the most likely conspiracy would be...i guess the most likely thing the u.s government would want to cover up is, given the hijacking and airspace thing dillenger mentioned, is that the terrorists were much better equipped, organized and trained than they were supposed to be. im talking about a random example of something here and dont really believe this but if there was a cover up thats what it would be most likely covering up i think, since they wouldn't really want to say "oh yeah the terrorists are worse than weve been telling you"

DubiousComforts
20-May-2008, 06:19 PM
man i just cant be doing with conspiracy theories, true or not, these kinda things never go anywhere regardless.
People are simply afraid of "conspiracy theories" because the phrase has become socially unacceptable. Thus, any opposing viewpoint can now be easily negated by the simple label of "conspiracy theory." At that point, all rational thinking stops because no way in hell does any "normal" person want to be viewed as agreeing with "conspiracy theory loonies."

I'd like to know how microchip implantation is a "conspiracy theory" when my new passport does in fact contain a microchip even though my old passport worked just fine for 10 years without one. Is this supposed to mean "enhanced security"? Well, just try applying for a drivers license or passport and you'll really see how insecure the entire process is.

The current US administration has everyone scared to death of immigrants, boogeymen, passports, drivers licenses, etc., yet it's about 200% times faster and easier to obtain passports and licenses than prior to 9/11. I've never had to have a photo ID license in 25 years of driving a vehicle but this year I was "ordered" to report in person to my local DMV for one. I received my brand spanking-new photo ID drivers license in less than 15 minutes after walking into a DMV center that must have been packed with over 200+ people. They're practically giving them away to anyone with the cash to pay for the service.

And now you're going to convince me that we need National ID cards and microchip implants in order to strengthen "security" against unseen terrorists and boogeymen? That is easily the biggest "conspiracy theory" of all. Just utilize your brain matter a bit, and you'll come to the logical conclusion that one should really be wary of coincidence theory.

THINK!

capncnut
21-May-2008, 03:18 PM
Went silent in here after that one Dub, nice one. ;)

I'd like to know how microchip implantation is a "conspiracy theory" when my new passport does in fact contain a microchip even though my old passport worked just fine for 10 years without one.
And there are whole families that have the RFID chip implanted into their bodies. Now that's what I call orchestrated paranoia. There's been people walking around with 'em as far back as 2005, as it happens.

DubiousComforts
21-May-2008, 08:59 PM
Went silent in here after that one Dub, nice one. ;)
And I wasn't even trying. :D

And there are whole families that have the RFID chip implanted into their bodies. Now that's what I call orchestrated paranoia. There's been people walking around with 'em as far back as 2005, as it happens.
I didn't mention it because I don't know the entire story behind the RFID chips myself, but from what I've read, people have agreed to those implants out of fear from terrorist attack, etc. So once again, it's being touted as a security issue, though I fail see how a microchip implant with keep anyone safe from terrorist attack.

Danny
21-May-2008, 09:37 PM
the only thing that would sell a chip to me was if you had the option to turn it on or off, that way you could be found if you had been hiking and broke your ankle or something.

SymphonicX
22-May-2008, 07:21 AM
Only chips you can sell to me come wrapped with fish, salt and vinegar...yum

capncnut
22-May-2008, 07:33 AM
Only chips you can sell to me come wrapped with fish, salt and vinegar...yum
You forgot the picked onion. :annoyed: