PDA

View Full Version : Boobs VS Moobs!

MinionZombie
16-May-2008, 02:01 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080516/tuk-lifestyle-britain-court-media-sex-a7ad41d.html

Now this is a weird one ...

Certainly some bloke getting his kicks from men's buff chests by filming them secretly is dodgy, that's for sure.

I really don't know where I stand on this one...:confused:

Marie
16-May-2008, 03:36 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080516/tuk-lifestyle-britain-court-media-sex-a7ad41d.htmlI really don't know where I stand on this one...:confused:

Men can bare their chests at any time pretty much, women can still be arrested in some places for doing so. I know the occasional perve that is caught at Haulover upsets me, and everyone is nude there, so I too have no real supportable stand.

But it's weird.... I STILL think he was photographing the girl.:stunned:

M_

Chic Freak
16-May-2008, 04:58 PM
I think it's sexual repression that resulted in this behavior.

Bassett eventually admitted he was filming, but denied he was interested in the girl. "It was the man I was interested in," he said, adding that he had tried to hide his homosexuality for years.

So presumably if no-one had given a crap about who humps whom when he was growing up, he wouldn't have done this.

I thought you had to get people's permission to film them, or keep a film of them (except CCTV etc), even if it isn't considered sexual?

Out of order anyway, perving is perving, and the bits that people get turned on by aren't always the bits that are legally required to be covered in public!

MinionZombie
16-May-2008, 05:43 PM
I think boobs need liberating from our one-rule-for-some society in this matter!

Hooray for boobies! :)

Danny
16-May-2008, 08:21 PM
Hooray for boobies! :)

* invisible speakers start playing bad touch*

Chic Freak
16-May-2008, 11:16 PM
I think boobs need liberating from our one-rule-for-some society in this matter!

I agree actually, I think it's ridiculous that men should be allowed to show their nipples in public and women not.

Mike70
16-May-2008, 11:52 PM
I agree actually, I think it's ridiculous that men should be allowed to show their nipples in public and women not.

jesus do i wish that a lot of guys would just keep their shirts on in public. there is nothing more revolting, more vomit inducing than seeing some fat, hairy, sweaty guy with manboobs down to his navel without a shirt on. totally disgusting.

MinionZombie
17-May-2008, 11:03 AM
jesus do i wish that a lot of guys would just keep their shirts on in public. there is nothing more revolting, more vomit inducing than seeing some fat, hairy, sweaty guy with manboobs down to his navel without a shirt on. totally disgusting.
Then I guess there's a female equivalent somewhere of that too ... fortunately the majority of the west are ashamed of their guts, at least to the point of flaunting them in public. :p

It's odd really, because man nipples are there from when we were in the womb, prior to developing into a boy baby ... that's how it goes isn't it? I remember someone somewhere asking "what's up with man nipples?" and that was the explanation.

Needless to say, being the product of the current state of education, I remember next-to-nothing from high school, not that man nipples ever came up at all. Shocking really, you call that an education?! :D

So what I'm getting at is, man nipples are a descendant of the time when all blokes were 'sort of' girls prior to chromosomes of whatever doing their business ... descendant boobies!!! :eek::lol:

Although I think blokes are definitely way more obsessed with boobies than women are with moobies.

Chic Freak
17-May-2008, 02:25 PM
jesus do i wish that a lot of guys would just keep their shirts on in public. there is nothing more revolting, more vomit inducing than seeing some fat, hairy, sweaty guy with manboobs down to his navel without a shirt on.

True. And it's always the minging ones who seem to feel the urge to take their shirts off, too. I do think you should have the legal right to not wear a shirt if you want, though.

Although I think blokes are definitely way more obsessed with boobies than women are with moobies.

Ya think?!

MinionZombie
17-May-2008, 04:45 PM
Ya think?!

I duno, I had this vague hunch about it the other day ... I could be wrong though ...

*distracted by boobies on TV*

...huh? Someone say something? .... ... *boooooooooooooooooobs*

p2501
17-May-2008, 07:21 PM
Minion behold your next B-day present

http://www.alt-gifts.com/gifts/Boob-pillow-3873.htm

MinionZombie
17-May-2008, 09:38 PM
Minion behold your next B-day present

http://www.alt-gifts.com/gifts/Boob-pillow-3873.htm
:lol:

AWESOME!

I'd have to get two mind you ... one for upstairs and one for ... well ... sometimes it gets lonely at night, and...:sneaky::lol:

p2501
18-May-2008, 02:21 AM
heh, understood.

DeadJonas190
20-May-2008, 01:41 AM
I thought you had to get people's permission to film them, or keep a film of them (except CCTV etc), even if it isn't considered sexual?

I have no clue about England, but here in the USA if your in a public place you can be photographed without your permission, thats how the paparazzi get away with it.

Mike70
20-May-2008, 01:46 AM
I have no clue about England, but here in the USA if your in a public place you can be photographed without your permission, thats how the paparazzi get away with it.

i have always been a bit confused as to why celebrities have to put up with cameras in their faces but some piece of white trash being hauled to jail for beating his kids on COPS has to sign a release for his unaltered image to appear on TV.

this i fail to understand.

MinionZombie
20-May-2008, 09:48 AM
i have always been a bit confused as to why celebrities have to put up with cameras in their faces but some piece of white trash being hauled to jail for beating his kids on COPS has to sign a release for his unaltered image to appear on TV.

this i fail to understand.
Something to do with crime perhaps?

I think that must be the deciding factor...surely.

Chic Freak
20-May-2008, 10:16 AM

Mm. I just remember _liam_ saying that when he was doing film projects at college they always had to have someone ask any members of the public who'd been caught on camera's permission to use their faces, otherwise you would have to pixelate their faces out.

Maybe there are different laws in the UK for moving and still images? As the paparazzi get away with it here too.

MinionZombie
20-May-2008, 10:25 AM
Mm. I just remember _liam_ saying that when he was doing film projects at college they always had to have someone ask any members of the public who'd been caught on camera's permission to use their faces, otherwise you would have to pixelate their faces out.

Maybe there are different laws in the UK for moving and still images? As the paparazzi get away with it here too.
It's a confusing thing really, because we were told if (in a crowd scene) you're not focussing on anyone in particular, then you're fine. It's if you focus on someone then you need their permission.

That was the case on a documentary I worked on recently, all the featured people (including people asking our questions on the street) signed forms, but if there were crowd scenes then it doesn't matter, or if someone fleets past. The production company had no problems, and they've been in the biz for years doing docs for Channel 4 and all manner of other channels and people, so meh, seems different every time ... I duno ...

Obviously kids is a whole different ball game, but I was talking in terms of adults.

Tricky
20-May-2008, 05:39 PM
when i was on jury service this year there was ALWAYS a big gang of press outside the court on a morning when i was going in,they snapped loads of pictures of me!obviously after the case is over its revealed to them who the accused was as it was only his picture which appeared in the papers when the case was finished...

mista_mo
20-May-2008, 06:36 PM
So you guys like boobs?
Sometimes two just isn't enough, sometimes a little extra is needed.

And that's where this comes in. Perfection of form, the perfect women that you will never meet. 3 out of this world holes for your pleasure, and 3 big ol purple tats.

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/area-51-Doll.jpg

Tricky
20-May-2008, 06:44 PM
on the subject of moobs though,i dont have any now!im in awesome shape this year after a fitness regime,ready to hit the beach when i go surfing in july :D:cool:

Danny
20-May-2008, 06:46 PM
So you guys like boobs?
Sometimes two just isn't enough, sometimes a little extra is needed.

And that's where this comes in. Perfection of form, the perfect women that you will never meet. 3 out of this world holes for your pleasure, and 3 big ol purple tats.

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/area-51-Doll.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/20070919.gif