PDA

View Full Version : DVD Giveaway Contest - Night/Diary

atavena
16-May-2008, 06:39 PM
This college website, www.ecollegetimes.com is giving away five copies of both diary of the dead and Night of the Living Dead, the 40th anniversary special for free.

All you have to do is register with the site, and then email your best zombie survival plan. Funny and comprehensive are the two key factors.

It helps if you know the Phoenix Area, but we're taking all submissions. Winners get the DVDs mailed to them.

Check out www.ecollegetimes.com/dvdgiveaway if you're interested.

AcesandEights
16-May-2008, 07:23 PM
I thought new members couldn't post links in their initial posts on the boards to prevent...trouble...from happening?

Anyway, I refuse to click at this point, but--if it's true--it sounds cool and thank you for the heads up.

atavena
16-May-2008, 11:18 PM
Sorry, but it's been awhile since I was on a message board, so I didn't know the rules.

It's a legit contest. And I'm not just planting bogus stuff either. I fought long and hard with publicists to get these dvds and I came up with the contest idea. (I already have my review copies)

But the invitation still stands. Thanks.

MinionZombie
17-May-2008, 11:22 AM
Aces - there was a forum upgrade, so I think that element of the anti-spam measures has changed or something ... ask Andy about it, he's knows what is what.

So don't worry - it's legit. :)

axlish
17-May-2008, 11:55 AM
I approved it because it was legit, sorry for the mystery ;)

AcesandEights
17-May-2008, 01:36 PM
Hehe, I wasn't trying to be too distrusting. Sorry and thanks for the info about the cool upgrade :D

*Clicking*