PDA

View Full Version : Life on Mars, The US Version trailer

Cykotic
17-May-2008, 07:44 PM
1-aDlRJVYuI

AcesandEights
17-May-2008, 08:00 PM
Ooooh, let's see how much over the top vitriol will get spooged across the internet over this...

Tricky
18-May-2008, 12:33 PM
No offence intended,but why cant americans watch & enjoy the english version without having to remake it?life on mars was a brilliant series & i'd say your best watching it in all its english glory :D that bloke they've got playing gene hunt in your version doesnt fit the part at all!
sbnIWgEcyG8
7CaJDH2uc04&NR=1

thats how it should be!:cool:

MinionZombie
19-May-2008, 10:44 AM
That trailer just makes me want to see the proper original series, which I haven't yet. My dad's got the series 1 boxset (and he's seen them all anyway mind), so I must get around to it one of these days, so no need for "oh but you must" posts, cos I will eventually, don't worry. :D

That American version just looks the same, but not as good, and with Americans ... because evidently, the American networks don't think Americans can understand anything that isn't American...lame.

Plus it's just unoriginality in itself, and there's been plenty of original American TV over the last several years, some great stuff, so they can do it ... plus that voice over was awful, it just has that quality, it's so muggy and smug about itself and ugh...BEGONE!