PDA

View Full Version : Arise Nobunaga!

Danny
20-May-2008, 01:46 PM
So since craig posted that "SCHOOOTA-BUTHAAAA!" video i looked up the person in the vid to find the 4player podcast, 4 guys who recod games whilst tlaking and presenting a podcast live, one screams at the slightest jump in horror games, the best however is nobunaga, witness his arival

rKimhlapZ3Q

Mike70
20-May-2008, 02:04 PM
alrighty then. that guy needs some serious therapy.

i remember an old, old strategy game named nobunaga's ambition, maybe for the original nintendo way, way back in the day.

bassman
20-May-2008, 02:18 PM
I've watched it twice now and still have no idea what it's supposed to be. I just see GTAIV and hear a bunch of jibberish.

Danny
20-May-2008, 03:04 PM
i feel this might be a generation gap type thing so ill explain it.

the dude isn't actually like that he just never talks normally on xbox live, its part of his podcast, this character "nobunaga" is a parody of all the asshole's on xbox live and he will go for up to an hour yelling about his "72 virgins waiting for him" , or calling everyone "yarrabble-abble", or declaring someone is his "quest" and killing them, regardless if there on the enemy team or his own.
Am i the only one who finds someone being an asshole TO the live assholes funny?

Oo7ZspoHCE0

Mike70
20-May-2008, 03:21 PM
i feel this might be a generation gap type thing so ill explain it.

:lol:guilty as charged. i get it now.

Am i the only one who finds someone being an asshole TO the live assholes funny?

no. now that i get what the intention is that is pretty funny.

Craig
20-May-2008, 08:34 PM
I must admit me and my friend mess about when playing online games, in GTAIV we say stupid stuff and act stupid for the sake of it, and in TF2 on the PC we even used a program to change our voices to sound like little boys while we played... :lol:

Oo7ZspoHCE0

Oh man that's so damn funny! Does this guy have a YT account where he uploads his vids?

Danny
20-May-2008, 10:23 PM
I must admit me and my friend mess about when playing online games, in GTAIV we say stupid stuff and act stupid for the sake of it, and in TF2 on the PC we even used a program to change our voices to sound like little boys while we played... :lol:

Oh man that's so damn funny! Does this guy have a YT account where he uploads his vids?

http://www.justin.tv/fourplayerpodcast

currently doing mario galaxy live, will be doing fatal frame, and therefore screaming like a little girl...literally, in the early hours by our standards.