PDA

View Full Version : This can not end well, DID BIOSHOCK TEACH US NOTHING?!?

Danny
21-May-2008, 03:49 PM
http://www.wired.com/science/planetearth/news/2008/05/seasteading?currentPage=all

So for those to lazy to click, a group of nerds are using there vast wealth to create a sea city state ala rapture, in case youve forgotten,in rapture a city was built to be an autonomous self sustaining colony of scientists, artist and athletes, and the moral of the story?

EVERYONE DIES.

its like this article should continue on with: 6 months after the project was completed all contact with the colony was lost and you play a member of a 4 man crack squad snet in to uncover what whent wrong, but theres more than jsut people waiting for you.... coming soon to nintendo wii :lol:

bassman
21-May-2008, 04:07 PM
I think they'll be okay as long as they don't try to mutate human DNA and such.:p

Danny
21-May-2008, 04:30 PM
then youve got

cabin fever driven serial killers
disease
plague, or diease extra strength
hurricanes
tidal waves
food and or water contamination
pirates
terrorists
leaks

granted i have a paranoid streak as rich as a gold vein but still EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE.:lol:

clanglee
22-May-2008, 02:53 AM
Oh but what a great zombie retreat it is tho!!!:D

Maybe they know something we don't? {:I

MaximusIncredulous
22-May-2008, 04:48 AM
This cannot possibly work. You can't get beers and snacks at 2 o'clock in the morning! What kind of society is that?

MikePizzoff
22-May-2008, 05:06 AM
This cannot possibly work. You can't get beers and snacks at 2 o'clock in the morning!

You can if you elect me mayor.

MinionZombie
22-May-2008, 10:09 AM
I wouldn't be having any part of that, I like my buildings surrounded by air - cos I breathe that and can't drown in it, I thank you. :rockbrow:

Neil
23-May-2008, 03:15 PM
I like my buildings surrounded by air - cos I breathe that and can't drown in it, I thank you. :rockbrow:LOL! :lol:

MinionZombie
23-May-2008, 03:29 PM
LOL! :lol:
It's like if fish decided that for a change they'd live above sea level amongst us, in like these glass tanks filled with water, in a room that was full of air ... MADNESS! :eek:

:p

darth los
23-May-2008, 03:35 PM
It's like if fish decided that for a change they'd live above sea level amongst us, in like these glass tanks filled with water, in a room that was full of air ... MADNESS! :eek:

:p

Don't know if its a bad thing or not, but whenever humans decide to go and create some secluded offshoot of society some wierd/freaky stuff is bound to happen. They probably want their own deal because society would frown upon the stuff they're "in" to.

:cool:

Danny
23-May-2008, 03:39 PM
and then in a few generations they descend into inbred hillbillies of the sea.:lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/squidbillies.jpg

darth los
23-May-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL!! How in the world do you think the "HILLS HAVE EYES" clan got their start? :lol:

AcesandEights
23-May-2008, 06:24 PM
Is it true these guys are from Innsmouth, Mass.?

LoSTBoY
24-May-2008, 02:55 AM
Easy hellsing, you don't need to go down there :)

Go got a phobia or something?