PDA

View Full Version : legal issue

smurfette411
22-May-2008, 11:51 AM
i was just looking for zombie fiction and saw something about legal issues concerning the dead rising game and new line, and wanted to know if anyone else has seen the site, it really upsets me that people love zombies and yet were knocking george around when without him we wouldn't have the zombies that we know and love, especially when he isn't even involved with the matter. :mad:

bassman
22-May-2008, 01:30 PM
New Line?

Are you talking about the owners of the original Dawn suing the creators of Dead Rising? There's a thread on that somewhere around here but I don't know what ever happened in the case....

bd2999
23-May-2008, 03:19 PM
I am not 100% sure that anything ever came of it. The game is really nothing like Dawn except that there are zombies and it is in a mall. Everything else is different. Always depressed when I recall that game, it could have been so much better.

C5NOTLD
23-May-2008, 06:25 PM
I am not 100% sure that anything ever came of it. .

Too early to tell as the case is still in the courts.

Redman6565
01-Jun-2008, 01:38 AM
I am not 100% sure that anything ever came of it. The game is really nothing like Dawn except that there are zombies and it is in a mall. Everything else is different. Always depressed when I recall that game, it could have been so much better.

I agree 100%. I hate the stupid AI of the idiots you HAVE to save in this game. Imagine a mall full of hungry dead people and you aren't smart enough to stay close to the guy with the gun. DUH! How about a zombiegame where your goal is to STAY ALVIE and heck with the 'you gotta save people' BS. :mad: I am so glad I'm not the only one who hated this game. Stupid boss battles to, how about they stick to the zombie hordes. AHHHHH! it kills me!!!! Okay, I'm fine now.