PDA

View Full Version : Bill Murray addicted to drugs and alcohol - Divorces...

Neil
30-May-2008, 10:47 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7427280.stm

DjfunkmasterG
30-May-2008, 11:20 AM
I am not surprised about the drugs... but hitting women... Oh Bill, I am losing faith in ye old man.

slickwilly13
30-May-2008, 01:58 PM
Addicted to weed. Wow, ......that's hardcore.:rolleyes:

capncnut
30-May-2008, 06:40 PM
If there's something strange in your neighbourhood...

...who ya gonna call?

http://i7.flogao.com.br/b/11/s/u/beerbusters/avatar.jpg

Excessium
30-May-2008, 07:42 PM
Sad to hear. I like a lot of his movies, most notably Lost in Translation.

_liam_
31-May-2008, 01:32 AM
Bad times. Wifebeaters burn in hell. Although on an immature level I like the idea that Bill Murray is drunk & stoned all the time

clanglee
31-May-2008, 01:40 AM
You know in my state it is still legal to beat your wife, as long as it is on the courthouse steps. Seriously. I live in SC, so Bill shoulda just looked it up and taken a trip downtown. :D;)

Khardis
02-Jun-2008, 02:34 AM
Addicted to weed. Wow, ......that's hardcore.:rolleyes:

ha! for sure i read that and rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain. :rolleyes:

Danny
02-Jun-2008, 02:47 AM
i notice bassdude isnt commenting, perhaps the wound is too deep?:p

capncnut
02-Jun-2008, 03:02 AM
i notice bassdude isnt commenting, perhaps the wound is too deep?:p
Watchu talkin' 'bout, Bassdude is Venkman's right hand man. He's the one who's been taking him out on the piss and supplying the drugs. :D

Danny
02-Jun-2008, 10:57 AM
turns out that at the end of lost in translation he was whispering "bitch im gonna finish i'm this scotch, then imma goan smack you with mah ringhand"

bassman
02-Jun-2008, 12:00 PM
Watchu talkin' 'bout, Bassdude is Venkman's right hand man. He's the one who's been taking him out on the piss and supplying the drugs. :D

Shhhh. I would rather not be dragged into this legal matter.:p

I say big whoop. The man smokes some weed, drinks some alcohol, and hit his wife. He's an actor....they all do that.:lol:

Hopefully he's done with his voice over work for the Ghostbusters game before he get's into all this...

Danny
02-Jun-2008, 12:40 PM
*bassman plays ghostbusters on the 360*

EGON: Thats it, weve saved the world guys!, once again the human race is safe from the terrors from beyond!

RAY: now lets go and celebrate

VENKMAN: AND BEAT OUR WIVES!

RAY: wai- what?

EGON: dude not cool

VENKMAN: nah, itll be -c-cmon guys, just a quick *imitates a boxing match*

RAY: yeaaah, -we cant be seen with you any more pete

*bassman sheds a single tear like that native american anti littering dude*

...rated pg-13

AcesandEights
03-Jun-2008, 02:49 PM
VENKMAN: nah, itll be -c-cmon guys, just a quick *imitates a boxing match*

Why can I picture this so clearly in my mind's eye? :D

Very funny, Hellsing and very sad for Bill. I love that guy's work :(

CornishCorpse
03-Jun-2008, 06:21 PM
Damn I loved the guy and I loved his films but what an asshole...The drugs and alcohol you expect with the celebrity lifestyle somewhat but beating women? :|

bassman
03-Jun-2008, 07:31 PM
Damn I loved the guy and I loved his films but what an asshole...The drugs and alcohol you expect with the celebrity lifestyle somewhat but beating women? :|

Yeah, but didn't the wife say that he hit her once? I don't even think the court would acknowledge something like that when it comes to a celebrity.:mad: Plus, she could be lying.

ProfessorChaos
03-Jun-2008, 09:15 PM
(off-subject) Bassman, you wouldn't happen to be down in the basement of Lou's Tavern, would you?:shifty:

about mr. murray, though: marijuana isn't a drug. it's a plant that's got a bad reputation from a bunch of squares. he probably drinks no more than your average dude, and who hasn't almost flown off the handle once? i've never personally struck a female, but i know it's much more common of an occurrence than most would acknowledge....so all in all, i don't think any less of him. his (soon to be ex) wife is just wanting some $$.

it's pathetic what the media considers "newsworthy" these days.

clanglee
03-Jun-2008, 10:10 PM
I'll bet he wasn't beating his wife WHILE he was smoking pot. That's hard to do.:D

AcesandEights
03-Jun-2008, 10:23 PM
Plus, she could be lying.

True. Court of public opinion and all that.

Danny
04-Jun-2008, 12:47 AM
marijuana isn't a drug. it's a plant that's got a bad reputation from a bunch of squares.

Pothead if ever there was one :lol:

capncnut
04-Jun-2008, 03:55 AM
Pothead if ever there was one :lol:

http://damox.com/entertainment/dazed_and_confused/clint_bruno.jpg

"I'm the one smoking pot motherf**ker! You got a problem wit' that?" :D

acealive1
04-Jun-2008, 04:14 AM
True. Court of public opinion and all that.

remember that a womans speech is the truth til she's proven to be a liar. even if its outlandish.

bassman
04-Jun-2008, 12:16 PM
Murray's probably doing other drugs. Watch the documentary called "Fear and Loathing on the Road to Hollywood". About halfway through you get a seriously coked-out Murray brothers and Hunter Thompson.

True, it was the eighties and he was hanging out with Hunter S. Thompson so of course he's doing something.....but it's still worth a chuckle now.

AcesandEights
04-Jun-2008, 01:39 PM
remember that a womans speech is the truth til she's proven to be a liar. even if its outlandish.

Ahhh, we know you don't believe rape cases should be investigated, Ace, but there's a difference between ignoring a possible crime and admitting that someone may or may not be guilty till the facts are in.