PDA

View Full Version : Poor Obama... Guest Preacher at his church puts him on hot seat

DjfunkmasterG
30-May-2008, 02:41 PM
It seems a white catholic preist was invited to speak at Barack Obama's church this past weekend, and during his sermon he began to talk about Hillary and her tears during the New Hampshire primary... Now, what makes me post this is not how bad the comments are, and what trouble it can spell for Obama... you know guilt by association things, but this preachers sermon was hilarious.

Have a watch

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/30/obama.pfleger/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

slickwilly13
30-May-2008, 04:38 PM
That guy should do standup, but he told the truth.

DjfunkmasterG
30-May-2008, 05:37 PM

I know, he is funny as hell doing that bit.

Usumgal
31-May-2008, 12:03 AM
But one question... Is it me or was that a white guy?!?

clanglee
31-May-2008, 05:45 AM
Ok . . . I grew up Catholic. I've never heard a priest like that, that's for sure. Very funny but Bad for Obama tho.

ProfessorChaos
31-May-2008, 10:46 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

apparently he's decided to go ahead and leave his church...too bad he didn't do this about twenty years ago.

to me, this shows a complete lack of resolve on obama's part....which goes well with his lack of experience, lack of judgement, and pretty much everything else one needs to be an effective leader.

but oh yeah, i forgot, he's got "hope" and "change" and all those other promising words he uses in his vague speeches to his gullible audience.

thxleo
01-Jun-2008, 06:59 PM
I'd never seen a wigger priest until this guy came along. He should sign with a rap label and call himself Vanilla Christ. This guy is obviously a jerkoff, but I laugh everytime I watch him act like a fool.

acealive1
01-Jun-2008, 07:26 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

apparently he's decided to go ahead and leave his church...too bad he didn't do this about twenty years ago.

to me, this shows a complete lack of resolve on obama's part....which goes well with his lack of experience, lack of judgement, and pretty much everything else one needs to be an effective leader.

but oh yeah, i forgot, he's got "hope" and "change" and all those other promising words he uses in his vague speeches to his gullible audience.

that lil "change" thing always reminded me of something.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/they20live.jpg

Khardis
02-Jun-2008, 02:29 AM
Obama is such trash. He purposefully looked ot join a radical afrocentrist church when he became a "christian" and sat through hate sermons for 20 years, but now that he is running for Prez he is going to pretend he didn't know it was happening? PLEASE! Read his book Dreams of my Father, he is a race obsessed lunatic (Obama) He didn't start his one world BS until he ran for public office. Now he is tossing his entire life of 20 years before this time under the bus friends and colleagues he associated with it. He is just trash. No spine at all.

What truth is that? That all us evil whites have trust funds we inherit form slave money? Its laughable hate speech at best, not different than that episode of South Park where Cartman was holding Kyle in a precarious situation demanding his "jew gold" that all jews keep in a small bag around their necks.

Mike70
02-Jun-2008, 03:05 AM
What truth is that? That all us evil whites have trust funds we inherit form slave money? Its laughable hate speech at best,

totally agree dude. i am from an old, old southern family and am sick and tired of people trying to make me feel guilty over sh*t that happened 100 years (plus) before i was born. we all must live in the here and now, we cannot be trapped by the past. it is dead and gone. the only thing that matters is how we treat each other in the here and now.

DeadJonas190
02-Jun-2008, 03:43 AM
we all must live in the here and now, we cannot be trapped by the past. it is dead and gone. the only thing that matters is how we treat each other in the here and now.

I agree and it sickens me that people are still judged by how they look instead of by their character. I have come across so many people that would rather judge a person based upon the color of their skin than on that persons merits. I always try to treat everybody with the same respect and so often I come across people that are suprised by that.

But trying to get that point across is like :annoyed:

acealive1
02-Jun-2008, 03:54 AM
I agree and it sickens me that people are still judged by how they look instead of by their character. I have come across so many people that would rather judge a person based upon the color of their skin than on that persons merits. I always try to treat everybody with the same respect and so often I come across people that are suprised by that.

But trying to get that point across is like :annoyed:

people have been doing this president wise for CENTURIES and look where it got them.

slickwilly13
02-Jun-2008, 02:25 PM
What truth is that? That all us evil whites have trust funds we inherit form slave money? Its laughable hate speech at best, not different than that episode of South Park where Cartman was holding Kyle in a precarious situation demanding his "jew gold" that all jews keep in a small bag around their necks.

What he said about that bitch, Clinton. What else would I be talking about?