View Full Version : Fallout 3 - terrorist propaganda!!!

MinionZombie
31-May-2008, 01:42 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=053008_7

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...:annoyed:

LoSTBoY
31-May-2008, 03:30 PM
Fu*k you Daily Jugs, Fu*k you in the ass!

Mike70
31-May-2008, 04:24 PM
jesus h. christ in a chariot driven sidecar is this stupid or what???

The image eventually made it to Daily Mail where it was described as "Al-Qaeda's terrifying vision of a devastated America in the wake of a nuclear attack."

:lol:

CornishCorpse
03-Jun-2008, 05:53 PM
:| Whats this all about then? The Media blaming Video games?

MinionZombie
03-Jun-2008, 05:57 PM
:| Whats this all about then? The Media blaming Video games?
Speaking of which, apparently the Daily Mail blamed emo music for teenagers killing themselves, so a bunch of emo's staged a sit down protest outside the DM offices in London or something with placards saying "not afraid to live" or something on it.

I'm not into emo music, but yet again, the Daily Mail has a whinge about something it doesn't understand ... and something which is about 30 years removed from those who complain about it. :rolleyes:

What balony.

Anyway ... indeed, I think the Daily Mail also printed that pic and said it was terrorist's vision for the USA ... methinks terrorists aren't that artistically gifted, for one thing they're too busy screaming "death to the infidels!" all day long. :p

CornishCorpse
03-Jun-2008, 06:03 PM
Speaking of which, apparently the Daily Mail blamed emo music for teenagers killing themselves, so a bunch of emo's staged a sit down protest outside the DM offices in London or something with placards saying "not afraid to live" or something on it.

I'm not into emo music, but yet again, the Daily Mail has a whinge about something it doesn't understand ... and something which is about 30 years removed from those who complain about it. :rolleyes:

What balony.

Anyway ... indeed, I think the Daily Mail also printed that pic and said it was terrorist's vision for the USA ... methinks terrorists aren't that artistically gifted, for one thing they're too busy screaming "death to the infidels!" all day long. :p

Lol at the infiedels!

Im not a fan of the mail or any paper for the fact that I have the internet and with millions of new articles and blongs being put out each day why buy a paper? If I do have to read Ill read the sun and yes I know its evil corrupt and biased but its obivously biased. Its got a placard above its head saying "Justice/Truth" rather than the mail appearing to be an even minded indivudual who slowely manipulates you into their way fo thinking.

Also didnt rock and roll get blamed for making teenagers killing themselves? Im fairly sure Metal has been blamed time and time again.

Mike70
03-Jun-2008, 06:12 PM

:lol: yep the level of intelligence displayed by your average suicide bomber seems to indicate that this a strictly finger painting crowd - and that might be pushing it.