PDA

View Full Version : Electronic cigarette containing no tobacco and no smoke!

Chic Freak
03-Jun-2008, 12:23 PM
I got this job advert in my inbox this morning:

Promotional girls wanted at London Earls Court, June 17th - 18th 2008

Gamucci is a company promoting a new revolutionary electronic cigarette, that contains no tobacco, no smoke and no flame.

It is legal to smoke indoors within public places and is a much healthier alternative to conventional cigarette. The company has been featured on Sky News, Channel 5 News, This Morning on ITV and The Daily Mail. We are exhibiting at the London Earls Court at the Bar Show on 17th and 18th of June 2008 and require PR girls to help build brand awareness at the trade show, as well as assist with demonstrations of the product.

You should be lively, energetic with a fun personality and a warm persona. You will be required to hand out brochures/flyer's at the event as well as help out where ever possible. You should ideally be dress size 8-10, 5ft 7 - 5ft 11 with a sexy, funky look. Gamucci Branded T-shirts will be provided, and need to be worn.

Please apply now including a contact number to arrange all the details should you be selected.

Payment details: £50 per day cash

A cigarette with no tobacco and not even any smoke? As an ex-50-a-day-smoker I think I'm qualified to say that it sounds like crap. I'm assuming that even the company themselves aren't seriously expecting it to take off, given the abysmal rate of pay they're offering their promo girls :stunned:

AcesandEights
03-Jun-2008, 01:58 PM
Lame. Western civilization is turning into one big body-condom wrapped bore-fest. I guess the upside is we stone people less.

slickwilly13
03-Jun-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't get it.......

CornishCorpse
03-Jun-2008, 05:47 PM
My grandfather has been using an electric cigartte to help him stop smoking and it seems to have done the job so there must be something in it since he was smoking sixty for the last..40 years? This new cigarette helped him finally quit although I think its alot of balls.

Mike70
03-Jun-2008, 06:19 PM
if you aren't slowly killing yourself with it, what is the point?

CornishCorpse
03-Jun-2008, 06:22 PM
if you aren't slowly killing yourself with it, what is the point?

To look uber cool of course!

capncnut
03-Jun-2008, 08:24 PM
You mean I gotta buy batteries for my ciggies now? Bummer...

MinionZombie
03-Jun-2008, 09:07 PM
You mean I gotta buy batteries for my ciggies now? Bummer...
Make it vibrate and it'll sell through the roof.

Just remember to smoke it before you 'smoke it'. :D

50-a-day?! :eek:

I can't even imagine how anyone could get through that many fags in a day, especially at the price they are, as well as just how much time you must have spent puffing away.

It's like if someone ate 50 twix bars a day, or drank 50 cartons of Ribena ... I duno how you found the time! :confused::eek:

Disclosure department: I'm a non-smoker.

Chic Freak
03-Jun-2008, 09:24 PM
50-a-day?! :eek:

I can't even imagine how anyone could get through that many fags in a day, especially at the price they are, as well as just how much time you must have spent puffing away.

It's like if someone ate 50 twix bars a day, or drank 50 cartons of Ribena ... I duno how you found the time! :confused::eek:

Disclosure department: I'm a non-smoker.

No kidding :D

I used to smoke rollies, partly to keep costs down but partly because I preferred them. I still maintain that the best cigarette in the world is a nice drum mild rollie with silver rizlas and swan slimline filters, but no-one ever agrees with me :D

And yeah, the answer is I smoked pretty much all the time. I also went out drinking 3-4 times a week, which generally makes you smoke more. One day I realised that I looked like a middle-aged hooker (I used to dye my hair proper minging Nancy Spungen-blonde as well) and decided to try and get healthy.

capncnut
03-Jun-2008, 10:41 PM
I still maintain that the best cigarette in the world is a nice drum mild rollie with silver rizlas and swan slimline filters, but no-one ever agrees with me :D
I agree with the Silver Slims but any kind of Drum is like smoking an old tramps beard. :dead:

EvilNed
03-Jun-2008, 10:46 PM
Smoke just like cyborgs do! Wicked cool!

CornishCorpse
04-Jun-2008, 12:08 AM
I agree with the Silver Slims but any kind of Drum is like smoking an old tramps beard. :dead:

Too true! Golden Virginia all the way. As tobacco goes I rank drum at the bottom but to each their own even if you are wrong.

Jk :D

Chic Freak
04-Jun-2008, 09:22 AM
Too true! Golden Virginia all the way. As tobacco goes I rank drum at the bottom but to each their own even if you are wrong.

Jk :D

Golden V is the soggiest, tarriest, nastiest backy available, sorry :D I agree that regular Drum is like old man pipe tobacco but Drum Mild is/ was nice.

*sips green tea*

capncnut
04-Jun-2008, 07:02 PM
Green tea and Drum? Golly, I dread to think what your farts smell like :D. But yeah, I am semi in agreement with you Chic on the Golden V. It wouldn't actually be such a bad bacci is they removed those weird lumps of Balsa wood and the clotted black tarry balls that look like bits of red seal.

I'm an on-off smoker with Cutters Choice being my preferred tobacco.

Chic Freak
05-Jun-2008, 09:49 AM
Cutter's Choice Mild was okay if there was no Drum Mild available... I was a reduced-tar girl. Now I don't smoke at all so my farts smell like pure green tea :D

SymphonicX
05-Jun-2008, 02:13 PM
No kidding :D

I used to smoke rollies, partly to keep costs down but partly because I preferred them. I still maintain that the best cigarette in the world is a nice drum mild rollie with silver rizlas and swan slimline filters, but no-one ever agrees with me :D

And yeah, the answer is I smoked pretty much all the time. I also went out drinking 3-4 times a week, which generally makes you smoke more. One day I realised that I looked like a middle-aged hooker (I used to dye my hair proper minging Nancy Spungen-blonde as well) and decided to try and get healthy.

Drum tobacco? Sorry Ms, but you truly are a freak of epic proportions!! :D

Cutter's Choice Mild was okay if there was no Drum Mild available... I was a reduced-tar girl. Now I don't smoke at all so my farts smell like pure green tea :D

Cutter's Choice?? Im sending in the white coated men....

Golden Virginia all the way!! Wooo..

MinionZombie
05-Jun-2008, 06:56 PM
Golden Virginia all the way!! Wooo..

I honestly read that as "Golden Vagina" first time round ... now there's an odd sounding pack of bacci!

I think it was Cutter's Choice when I was at uni with my housemates ... I'm sure you'll figure out why bags of bacci were lying around with my housemates, lol.

Chic Freak
05-Jun-2008, 09:40 PM
I think it was Cutter's Choice when I was at uni with my housemates ... I'm sure you'll figure out why bags of bacci were lying around with my housemates, lol.

The irony is that I preferred opening up straights and using them for rolling spliffs, yet I preferred to roll my own cigarettes from rolling backy. I never actually clocked how backwards that is until now :stunned:

I also never noticed this awesome smiley before:

:hyper:

I'm going to bed.