PDA

View Full Version : And you thought YOU had a bad day at the office.

Purge
05-Jun-2008, 12:58 AM
http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html :hyper::eek::lol:

capncnut
05-Jun-2008, 01:01 AM
Staged.

p2501
05-Jun-2008, 01:42 AM
meh, i'm callling fake.

SymphonicX
05-Jun-2008, 07:53 AM
I dunno, the way he threw that monitor at that woman's head doesn't look fake to me, no one could pull that off without risk of serious injury...I understand his pain, even if it is fake...

Neil
05-Jun-2008, 09:14 AM
PLEASE put this stuff in the media forum... PLEASE!

Looks legit to me... I wonder how many of use get close to going this postal!

MinionZombie
05-Jun-2008, 10:32 AM
I could buy that as legit...

There is a break in the tape and then he's suddenly got a fire axe, which is a bit suss, but otherwise it doesn't look especially fake, especially when he's chucking stuff willy nilly about the place.

Although you do wonder, after he's got the axe out, why did more people not flee the room?

I'm 50/50 ... if it's real I wouldn't be surprised, if it's fake I wouldn't be surprised.

That bloke did go properly mental though.

Neil
05-Jun-2008, 10:40 AM
I could buy that as legit...

There is a break in the tape and then he's suddenly got a fire axe, which is a bit suss, but otherwise it doesn't look especially fake, especially when he's chucking stuff willy nilly about the place.

Although you do wonder, after he's got the axe out, why did more people not flee the room?

I'm 50/50 ... if it's real I wouldn't be surprised, if it's fake I wouldn't be surprised.

That bloke did go properly mental though.

You sure it's a fire axe? I don't recall seeing that?

This link has got another angle from an employees cell phone - http://www.techamok.com/?pid=4630

MinionZombie
05-Jun-2008, 06:46 PM
Coulda sworn it was an axe ... well, he was swinging something anyway.

It might be a spade or something ... it's really blurry, but it looks like a wooden handle and a metal end - so I figured fire axe.

Looks like they tazed him at the end, it was awesome when those two blokes took him by the legs (when he was on the desks) and dragged him to the floor, ready for pwnage.

This is also why I'm glad I don't work in an office, I think it'd drive me mad in general. Totally not my style.

Neil
13-Jun-2008, 10:03 AM
Well, it WAS fake...

Upshot is it's quite a cynical thing actually, and you should boycot 'Wanted' because of it...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Office-Freakout-Video-Faked-By-Wanted-Director-9157.html

capncnut
13-Jun-2008, 12:20 PM
Told ya'll. :D

MinionZombie
13-Jun-2008, 04:58 PM
I was suspicious of it, so I didn't know which way it was gonna go.

It was done quite well though, so it was fairly convincing.

Mind you, I don't appreciate the 'Westerners are twats' vibe ... but I still wanna see Wanted. Whether it's in t'cinema or on t'DVD who knows...

EvilNed
13-Jun-2008, 07:37 PM
I could have sworn that was real. Mostly because it was so damn expensive (lots of stuff destroyed), and there were some elaborate choreography in that scene.