PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else heard Offspring's latest album yet?

Danny
11-Jun-2008, 01:44 AM
20 mins in and only on track 5 and i honestly dont know what to make of this, i didn't expect something to outdo conspiracy of one but still, sometimes i hear nickleback, others bullet for my Valentine and green day, i honestly cant say if i like it or hate it.

-actually, the end of track 6 got my nodding my head to each guitar note so im gonna give it a tentative recommendation from that.

clanglee
11-Jun-2008, 02:00 AM
I've heard the radio release song, which ain't terrible, but not my thing. I'm not a huge fan, but I hate Offspring a LOT less than I do most other bands from the last 10 years.. . . . . . God I'm old. :(

Khardis
11-Jun-2008, 03:15 AM
lol Offspring... they sucked as faux punk rockers/Alternative Rockers back in 1994 when I was like 13 heh.

mista_mo
11-Jun-2008, 03:27 AM
they have a few good songs lol.

not too much to write home about though.

MikePizzoff
11-Jun-2008, 05:55 AM
The Offspring were the first show I ever saw. My Mom took me, back on the SMASH tour, in 1995. 10 years old experiencing complete mayhem.

Despite how much I've grown [musically] and how much I love metal and "true" punk, SMASH is still up there in my all-time favorite albums.

ProfessorChaos
11-Jun-2008, 07:11 AM
i'd agree that smash is a pretty good album. other than that though, i've never cared for much of their stuff.

on another note, stone temple pilots played here a couple of nights ago....and somehow i didn't find out till the next day...damn you, rockstar, and your accursed time-consuming gta4!

bassman
11-Jun-2008, 03:50 PM
I heard their latest single on the radio and it was kinda "meh". Then again, I've pretty much always thought Offspring was "meh". Just not my thing, I guess.