PDA

View Full Version : The Free Bee's - 9/11's a Lie (Stayin' Alive) Music Video

DjfunkmasterG
12-Jun-2008, 05:39 PM
A Conspiracy Theory musical group went under the assumed name the Free Bees and sampled Pink Floyd's the Wall and The Bee Gee's Staying Alive to make a song claiming 9/11 was an inside job, shgowing clips of articles and the events of 9/11.

The Song uses Stayin' Alive as the main melody, and they even edited in sections of the Bee Gee's original Music Video for Staying Alive.

Now when it comes to 9/11 my thoughts and prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones in this unwarranted disaster. I am not pointing fingers as to who was responsible because I believe there is way more than the government will ever tell us, simply because it is way too classified and since we will never know the 100% truth I rather not take any single side... but I saw the video and thought I would pass it along for those whom might want to check it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p4u3_911s-a-lie11-septembre-2001-video-c_news

Neil
12-Jun-2008, 08:54 PM
Hopefully the Bee Gees will sue these sorry idiots!

DjfunkmasterG
12-Jun-2008, 11:16 PM
Kind of funny you mention that.

The video was yanked off you tube and a few other video sites as Warner/Chappell music filed Copyright infringement claims.

Mike70
12-Jun-2008, 11:53 PM
Hopefully the Bee Gees will sue these sorry idiots!

amen to that. i'd be pretty pissed if i were one of the remaining bee gees, not only because someone sampled my tune without so much as a by your leave but also because it was being used for such a sordid, idiotic purpose.

Neil
13-Jun-2008, 08:12 AM
Kind of funny you mention that.

The video was yanked off you tube and a few other video sites as Warner/Chappell music filed Copyright infringement claims.

Good! Hopefully they'll end up in court over this!