PDA

View Full Version : Route 666

MikePizzoff
13-Jun-2008, 04:37 AM
Anybody see this cruddy flick? It stars Lou Diamond Phillips and Lori Petty, about some cops and criminals traveling through the desert, encountering zombies. Pretty crappy zombies, if you ask me.

I mean, it's watchable... but... only if nothing else is on, I suppose.

Mike70
13-Jun-2008, 11:44 PM
Anybody see this cruddy flick? It stars Lou Diamond Phillips and Lori Petty, about some cops and criminals traveling through the desert, encountering zombies. Pretty crappy zombies, if you ask me.

yeah i've seen that. watched it on the scifi channel a couple of years back at like 1 am. rather crappy but not the worst film of its type by a long shot.

Yojimbo
14-Jun-2008, 12:45 AM

I've never seen anything worthwhile that featured Lou Diamond Phillips, but I am always game for another zombie flick, even a lousy one, so I will keep an eye out for this one too.

Mike70
14-Jun-2008, 01:12 AM
I've never seen anything worthwhile that featured Lou Diamond Phillips

oh come on man, bats was phenomenal.

:lol:

just kidding. i couldn't even type that with a straight face.

bd2999
14-Jun-2008, 01:31 AM
Scifi seems to really like this movie because it seems to be on fairly often. It is not the worst movie ever, but it is not good either.

acealive1
15-Jun-2008, 02:27 AM
its not even really a zombie flick.they're like evil spirits. but hey,its better than 8 legged freaks. :lol::lol::lol::lol: the way they start mowing down people with jackhammers is hilarious though.

jim102016
15-Jun-2008, 08:51 PM
its not even really a zombie flick.they're like evil spirits. but hey,its better than 8 legged freaks. :lol::lol::lol::lol: the way they start mowing down people with jackhammers is hilarious though.

Saw 666 the other day. Not a "dead" movie, but a hell of a lot more interesting than the movie I catch part of just a minute ago. Was called "Dead and Deader," perhaps THE stupidest movie I've had the displeasure of wasting ten minutes on!

Dillinger
15-Jun-2008, 11:06 PM
I've never seen anything worthwhile that featured Lou Diamond Phillips, but I am always game for another zombie flick, even a lousy one, so I will keep an eye out for this one too.

You need to check out THE FIRST POWER. It is easily LDP's best movie. The satanic body stealer in the movie is menacing. He reminds me of a cross between The Nightstalker and the superhuman schizophrenic Chuck Norris fought in SILENT RAGE.

acealive1
17-Jun-2008, 01:22 PM
You need to check out THE FIRST POWER. It is easily LDP's best movie. The satanic body stealer in the movie is menacing. He reminds me of a cross between The Nightstalker and the superhuman schizophrenic Chuck Norris fought in SILENT RAGE.

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

you saw that movie?!?!?!!?!

i thought i was the only one to see it!!!

EvilNed
17-Jun-2008, 09:40 PM
I thought Supernova was pretty cool. LDP was in that one.

acealive1
22-Jun-2008, 02:24 AM
i'd recommend sunshine. awesome movie

EvilNed
22-Jun-2008, 03:51 AM
i'd recommend sunshine. awesome movie

Yeah. Saw it just a few days ago. Actually it was quite similar to Supernova...

acealive1
23-Jun-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah. Saw it just a few days ago. Actually it was quite similar to Supernova...

i must rent supernova then