PDA

View Full Version : Joan Rivers on Loose Women

capncnut
18-Jun-2008, 03:11 PM
Loose Women is a daytime UK TV show which airs at 1.30pm live every afternoon from Monday to Friday. Yesterday Joan Rivers was a special guest and this is what happened...

eOpquHD4HJQ

:rolleyes:

SymphonicX
18-Jun-2008, 04:43 PM
Good for her! Ahh don't you just love the way they apologise for stuff like that before 9pm....the funny thing is, the presenters would get a bollocking for that, because they "failed to control their guest"

MikePizzoff
18-Jun-2008, 04:53 PM
Haha! That was awesome. For once I like Joan... kind of.

Mike70
18-Jun-2008, 07:14 PM
one more face lift and joan is going to look asian. i am surprised she can still talk with the skin on her face pulled back so tightly.

MinionZombie
20-Jun-2008, 06:49 PM
hahaha, they didn't even try to stop her when she said "get ready to bleep this". :lol:

Was just flicking around and went onto BBLB literally ten minutes ago and Irish comedian Andrew Maxwell said "f*ck" when he failed at a game of staring with housemate Lisa. :p Just thought I'd mention that.

capncnut
26-Jun-2008, 01:36 AM
one more face lift and joan is going to look asian. i am surprised she can still talk with the skin on her face pulled back so tightly.
Yeah, her facelifts are having the opposite effect. She looks like a f**king burns victim. In fact, that's putting down burns victims. :lol:

Craig
26-Jun-2008, 01:51 PM
I'd rather castrate my self with a rusty butter-knife than endure Loose Woman.

Still, that clip was pretty funny :lol:

Chic Freak
04-Nov-2009, 08:30 PM
I love Joan Rivers. What a legend!!