PDA

View Full Version : Xzibit doesn't "believe"

acealive1
20-Jun-2008, 04:24 PM
Xzibit: 'I Don't Believe In Aliens'

20 June 2008 9:14 AM, PDT

Rapper-turned-actor Xzibit is convinced aliens do not exist - because black people are never involved in "abductions".

The 33-year-old star - real name Alvin Joiner - plays an FBI agent in a forthcoming movie adaptation of hit U.S.TV series The X-Files.

But the Pimp My Ride host's role in the sci-fi picture wasn't enough to spark his belief in the supernatural.

He says, "I don't believe in aliens. I don't think aliens or ghosts like black people. We never get abducted. Our houses never get haunted.

"It always happens in rural areas, where no ethnic people live. The day I see somebody from South Central Los Angeles say, 'Man, I got abducted yesterday,' then I'll believe it."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Danny
20-Jun-2008, 04:29 PM
very good point, flying saucers and ufos are mostly steeped in culture mythos from predominantly white communitys.

what can i say. we honkies are a crazy bunch. :lol:

Mike70
20-Jun-2008, 04:41 PM
:lol: funny but true.

it is usually nutty ass cracker rednecks that claim they got "abducted.":p

i often wonder why aliens capable of travel between stars would expose themselves to unknown bacterial and viral agents that they'd have no immunity to whatsoever, just to find out things they could learn from intercepting tv signals, pinching a copy of gray's anatomy (the book you jokesters) from a library or simply stealing a cadaver from a funeral home.

acealive1
20-Jun-2008, 05:35 PM
very good point, flying saucers and ufos are mostly steeped in culture mythos from predominantly white communitys.

what can i say. we honkies are a crazy bunch. :lol:

:lol::lol:

silly silly man

AcesandEights
20-Jun-2008, 07:53 PM
black people are never involved in "abductions".

I'm not sayin' a word :sneaky:

acealive1
20-Jun-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm not sayin' a word :sneaky:

:lol::lol::lol:

and i know exactly where you're going.

major jay
20-Jun-2008, 09:58 PM
pinching a copy of gray's anatomy (the book you jokesters)

This is gonig to be my new signature.

What about Barney Hill? His was the first case to be investigated.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/tcrine_photos/barneybettyhill.jpg[/IMG]

SRP76
20-Jun-2008, 10:50 PM
Aliens are racists.

major jay
21-Jun-2008, 01:06 AM
Aliens are racists.

This is going to be my new signature.

Khardis
21-Jun-2008, 01:55 AM
I dont beleive in aliens or ghosts either, but it makes sense that aliens anyway would stake out less populated areas so as not to get caught. And I grew up in a black hood, and for a long time we believed there was 1 unit that was haunted because a murder happend there.

capncnut
26-Jun-2008, 01:42 AM
Rapper-turned-actor Xzibit is convinced aliens do not exist - because black people are never involved in "abductions".
Silly twat is talking out of his ass because one of the first to report an abduction was black.

http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Zeta_Reticuli_Images/Betty_Barney_Hill.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_Abduction

:rolleyes:

Still, X to the Z blew Eminem off the stage at The Docklands in 2002. Truth.

Legion2213
26-Jun-2008, 07:37 PM
What a dick head!

He needs to type "mexico" and "UFO" into his google thang...Mexicans are more likely to be abducted, close contacted, molested by el chupcabra (or whatever it's called) or spot a UFO than any other people on the planet....:rolleyes: