PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me...

acealive1
20-Jun-2008, 08:13 PM
netflix has the remake of day of the dead and diary of the dead coming to my house tomorrow.......... should i be worried?

AcesandEights
20-Jun-2008, 08:30 PM
Dude, log on afterwards to let us know you've survived!

Actually, I'm always interested in people's opinions on Diary, so a thumbs up or down would be great.

Mike70
20-Jun-2008, 08:39 PM
the day remake may leave you in need of cornea transplants. it flat out sucks. period. end of that story.

i liked diary, though i will admit that it has some flaws. still i am always interested to see what other people on here make of it. it seems to a like/hate sort of thing.

Trin
20-Jun-2008, 09:40 PM
You've got to think that watching Day remake right before Diary is going to make Diary seem like a really great movie.

acealive1
20-Jun-2008, 10:05 PM
Dude, log on afterwards to let us know you've survived!

Actually, I'm always interested in people's opinions on Diary, so a thumbs up or down would be great.

i sure will let u know how they were after i watch them:D:D:D

3pidemiC
21-Jun-2008, 03:09 AM
Diary is not a bad film, so you should be fine.

acealive1
21-Jun-2008, 03:25 AM
Diary is not a bad film, so you should be fine.

sweeeeet

Redman6565
21-Jun-2008, 03:47 AM
You've got to think that watching Day remake right before Diary is going to make Diary seem like a really great movie.

haha maybe I should have done that. I did not like Diary way to many flaws. No excuse for them either. GAR should have done a better flick than that.

Zombie Snack
21-Jun-2008, 05:12 AM
the day remake was beyond terrible...it really should be avoided if at all possible....diary was so so...but will seem a masterpeice compared to the day remake.

acealive1
21-Jun-2008, 05:21 AM
the day remake was beyond terrible...it really should be avoided if at all possible....diary was so so...but will seem a masterpeice compared to the day remake.

i'll see it just cuz im a romero fan and its in the vein of his work. some of the other low budget films i will avoid like undead or things of that nature.