PDA

View Full Version : more movie time

acealive1
29-Jun-2008, 08:03 AM
just got undead, day of the dead 2, and the crazies. i'll let know what i think after im done

CornishCorpse
29-Jun-2008, 11:59 AM
Sounds like a sh** sandwich. Two slices of fun with a layer of crap in the middle.

capncnut
29-Jun-2008, 12:10 PM
Day Of The Dead 2 ain't worth a cent. :dead:

EvilNed
29-Jun-2008, 02:42 PM
Day of the Dead 2 sucks badly, yeah. Undead isn't that good either. It had potential but was ruined by extremely bad acting, and extremely annoying characters. Not the kind of characters you wanna see die, just the kind of characters who's loud and yells all the time and makes you want to turn the movie off.

The Crazies, however, isn't half-bad. Nice little flick, but veeeery low budget.

Yojimbo
29-Jun-2008, 09:25 PM
Of the three, the Crazies is the only one with any real redeeming qualities. The other two, I would say, could be used as coasters for your drinks, or as mini frisbees.

Loved the Crazies, though, in spite of some clunky bits.

MissJacksonCA
30-Jun-2008, 04:43 AM
undead wasn't bad but hey when you're done with the rest dont be scared to freecycle them to the rest of us

clanglee
02-Jul-2008, 03:02 AM
I quite liked UnDead. Pretty funny movie.

acealive1
05-Jul-2008, 11:42 PM
ok so i watched undead, that coulda been a great romero based film, but no they went the alien route and tried to make it a comedy. not funny at all.

i watched day of the dead 2. wasnt NEARLY as bad as people say it was,the only problem i had with it was if its a sequel,shouldnt it at least follow SOME of the premise of the first film? might as well have eddie murphy make a movie and give it a title that has nothing to do with the movie much like day 2 did.

it had NO ENDING either!!!!!!

the crazies,my goodness. it started up slow JUST LIKE dawn did but got gradually good. nice touch for the opening scene as we see the panic joined basically in progress