PDA

View Full Version : Deeply Uncomfortable Story 2

Geophyrd
02-Jul-2008, 12:37 PM
And before you decide to scratch a different itch (http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~pinto/scrot.html)...

You're welcome for sharing...

dracenstein
02-Jul-2008, 06:35 PM
Ouch!

Mike70
02-Jul-2008, 06:41 PM
:eek::stunned:

now that hurts my parts.

best line:

I can only assume he abandoned this method of
self-gratification.

Danny
02-Jul-2008, 06:46 PM
so were did his bollock go?:lol:

zombie04
02-Jul-2008, 06:54 PM
ouch!...perhaps I should stop doing that myself:eek:

Geophyrd
02-Jul-2008, 07:09 PM
How funny is that?

Chic Freak
03-Jul-2008, 11:18 PM
so were did his bollock go?:lol:

I was thinking that. Would you even realise what it was if you saw it lying in a corner?

Thanks for posting both those articles Geophyrd, both interesting, especially the first one.

Neil
04-Jul-2008, 06:15 AM
This of course is not real...

Geophyrd
04-Jul-2008, 01:33 PM
Neil, I'm pretty sure both stories are true. Pretty awful, but then again, so was Diary of the Dead (saw it last night OnDemand). Bad movie, that. Good gore effects but I guess Greg Nicotero's proven he can do good gore. Wish they could write him a good story.

Chic Freak
05-Jul-2008, 10:36 AM
I don't see why the first one couldn't be true, if you know what I mean... it does sound like a rather similar malfunction to phantom limb syndrome, and adding made-up comments and suggestions from Dr Ramachandran at the end seems like a lot of effort to go to. And they do sound like the sort of suggestions he'd make (not that I've ever met him).

p2501
05-Jul-2008, 08:56 PM
i want to see THAT on a workplace safety training video.

Mike70
05-Jul-2008, 09:02 PM
the one about the guy's ball sounds too crazy not to be true. if you get what i mean.

Danny
05-Jul-2008, 10:30 PM
i want to see THAT on a workplace safety training video.

*man walks into black room, sits on a stool lit only from above, leans forward and rests hands on one knee, raises said leg up to the foot fest on the stool*

"Its not a good idea in the workplace to jerk off using machinery, you could clip your balls"

Paid for by good people of the umbrella corporation.

ProfessorChaos
06-Jul-2008, 01:31 AM
here i was almost feeling sorry for the fella, but then i got to the part where he explained how he'd been using industrial machinery as genital stimulation devices. what a fukken putz.

there is a kid who went to my high school who had a mishap lifting weights during gym class. he lost his grip on a dumbbell, which then snagged his ballsack and ripped it open on its way to the floor of the weight room. i can't even imagine how embarrassing that'd be.

zombie04
07-Jul-2008, 12:27 AM
there is a kid who went to my high school who had a mishap lifting weights during gym class. he lost his grip on a dumbbell, which then snagged his ballsack and ripped it open on its way to the floor of the weight room. i can't even imagine how embarrassing that'd be.

I lift weights...I really didn't need to hear that!

Chic Freak
07-Jul-2008, 11:00 AM
here i was almost feeling sorry for the fella, but then i got to the part where he explained how he'd been using industrial machinery as genital stimulation devices. what a fukken putz.

Embarassing?! Maybe I just don't understand because I'm not a man, but if something like that happened to me I'd be more concerned with the excruciating pain :eek:

But yeah, the guy in the story is an idiot, if he exists. It's amazing something didn't go wrong sooner.

Neil
07-Jul-2008, 11:11 AM
Embarassing?! Maybe I just don't understand because I'm not a man, but if something like that happened to me I'd be more concerned with the excruciating pain :eek:

But yeah, the guy in the story is an idiot, if he exists. It's amazing something didn't go wrong sooner.

It's not true.... It's an urban myth... It's made up... The story is fake...

Marie
07-Jul-2008, 09:11 PM
And before you decide to scratch a different itch (http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~pinto/scrot.html)...

You're welcome for sharing...

My Gawd.... it's true :stunned:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/penile/scrotum.asp

M_

Geophyrd
09-Jul-2008, 12:21 PM
My Gawd.... it's true :stunned:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/penile/scrotum.asp

M_

Like I said...you're welcome for sharing...<lol> some things you read, cannot be unread.

mista_mo
09-Jul-2008, 02:18 PM
This reminds me of a video i saw before.
It was a man who cut his sack open with a knife, and turned it inside out. He just let his testicles hang there, blood seeping from what was left of his scrotum. Then he took the same knife and slowly began to cut his penis in half, and after he got about half way down he jammed a pen into his urethra.

I dunno why I watched it tbh, but it was a unique experience.