PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think Flyboy would have attacked?

RMH16
03-Jul-2008, 02:38 AM
I was thinking about the end of dawn and wondered if Flyboy would have attacked Fran and Peter? I always looked at it as if he lead the other zombies back to the hideout in order to "eat"... However, what if he was only trying to get back to the hideout? lets say zombies retain "very" short term memories... it stands to reason that he is just executing his last living objective... get back to the hideout. The other zombies "chase" their prey (Flyboy) that had been living just a short time earlier. It looks to me like he slams the hideout door shut to maybe keep the others out (does he still think he's living?) This behavior would also explain some of the actions of both Bub and Big Daddy. What do you guys think?

'

capncnut
03-Jul-2008, 02:44 AM
I was thinking about the end of dawn and wondered if Flyboy would have attacked Fran and Peter?Well, he was chewing the wall trying to get in, so it's obvious that he remembers 'food' being in there. Also, before his brains went up the wall, he was making the advance towards Peter and Fran.

Yeah, he was innit for the food alright. :D

It looks to me like he slams the hideout door shut to maybe keep the others out (does he still think he's living?)
Or maybe he wanted Peter and Fran to himself...

...the door shut because it was Flyboy's big brain scene, no other zombie was getting in the way of that.

acealive1
03-Jul-2008, 03:07 AM
oooh he's a robocop fan. got a new tooooooooooy, can i play? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sandrock74
03-Jul-2008, 03:28 AM
The zombie flyboy was in it for the food, pure and simple, IMO. He may have "hesitated" a little when he saw Peter and Fran but that was probably just due to flashes in his murky memory. He also kind/sorta pointed the way to the other zombies as if telling them, "Follow me!" which they obviously did. Zombie see, zombie do.
There is no such thing as a "good" zombie.

clanglee
03-Jul-2008, 03:33 AM
There is no such thing as a "good" zombie.

BUB!!!!!!

But no, Steven was gonna chow down if given the chance. Interesting question tho.

jim102016
03-Jul-2008, 04:27 AM
Stephen would have eaten them, for sure. I agree that he had some sort of flashback, but that would have passed fast had he been allowed to live.

dracenstein
03-Jul-2008, 08:48 PM
Stephen would have eaten them, for sure. I agree that he had some sort of flashback, but that would have passed fast had he been allowed to live.

Live? I think that is the wrong word. I think exist is a better word, but not the word I am looking for...

jim102016
03-Jul-2008, 10:39 PM
Live? I think that is the wrong word. I think exist is a better word, but not the word I am looking for...

Ok, how about co-exist? Not in a peaceful way, of course.

Redman6565
05-Jul-2008, 04:03 PM
Ok, how about co-exist? Not in a peaceful way, of course.

'Deadish' anyone? :D

Yea he would have eaten them both. Land is one of those movies that leaves you wondering just what the zombies really want. GAR left me feeling like they just wanted to co-exist the way the movie ended.

As for Bub, he didn't attack anyone because he was being fed human remains of the recently deceased. Was Bub'sactions due to getting a reward or was he full? After Diary I'm not sure what to think. :rockbrow:

Yojimbo
10-Jul-2008, 12:53 AM
Yeah, he wanted to eat Fran and Peter.

Bub was different, because he had been trained by Frankenstein not to view live humans as food, but instead as the providers of food, and like using the treat method of training dogs, he was "fooled" into doing tricks and being obedient for the promise of a future reward. Maybe Bub could have been fooled in this manner without the treats, but then we would have lost the gruesome scene with the bucket.

DawnFan inCincy
10-Jul-2008, 02:26 AM
He'd been on them like a hobo on a hotdog.

capncnut
10-Jul-2008, 03:12 AM
He'd been on them like a hobo on a hotdog.
Like an Ethiopean with a Happy Meal voucher. :D

jim102016
10-Jul-2008, 07:08 PM
Like an Ethiopean with a Happy Meal voucher. :D

Like a broke junkie on a dealer's dick

MapMan
10-Jul-2008, 08:19 PM
Like a pedophile at an orphanage.

sandrock74
10-Jul-2008, 10:44 PM
Like the zombie Flyboy all over Peter and Fran!

capncnut
11-Jul-2008, 12:48 AM
"Moved to word games!" :D