PDA

View Full Version : What The Fuuuuuuuck?!?

Danny
04-Jul-2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/photos/aryan-outfitters/

seriously. what the ****.

How the **** is the klan even still going?

p2501
04-Jul-2008, 08:30 PM
in short, they're kept going by low IQ's nepitism, and cultural idiocy

Mike70
04-Jul-2008, 09:04 PM
How the **** is the klan even still going?

fear and stupidity are the main reasons. ignorant, digusting parent's teaching their children this poisonous sheyat is another.

it is a shadow of its former self from back in the bad old days when murder and arson used to be regular activities but now that you can finally get a white person convicted of a crime of violence against a black person in the south it has diminished somewhat.

acealive1
05-Jul-2008, 02:08 AM
they can teach them hate(while still claiming to be christians,mind you), but they forgot to teach them this kind of thing brings about ass whippings

Chic Freak
05-Jul-2008, 10:32 AM
A red satin outfit for an Exalted Cyclops, the head of a local chapter, costs about $140.

Wow, three extra points for stupidity.

1. Red satin?
2. "Exalted Cyclops"??
3. $140???

capncnut
05-Jul-2008, 12:02 PM
$140 is one cheap assed suit for a cult leader's uniform. And yeah, bad idea with the red.

Those photos really are a revelation - I actually saw a Klan member operating a computer. Mindblowing!

Exatreides
05-Jul-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm making a little video about the right for the SP, Think I might toss that photo in. Thanks.

Basically, because of...stupidity?

And well, inbreeding has a factor i'm sure.

Purge
05-Jul-2008, 01:46 PM
We have a few members of this board who might fit in well with that tribe.

Mike70
05-Jul-2008, 05:27 PM

:lol:

thanks for making me choke on pepsi but you're right.

Wow, three extra points for stupidity.

1. Red satin?
2. "Exalted Cyclops"??
3. $140???

maybe the red satin indicates latent homoeroticism.

exalted cyclops might have something to do with their fascination for hard things with one eye, if you take my meaning.

hell, i'd pay $140 for the pleasure of kicking one of these folks in the dangly parts.

p2501
05-Jul-2008, 08:30 PM

sir, i owe you a beer.

if only we had a "salute" emocon.

MikePizzoff
05-Jul-2008, 09:34 PM
Well, their little costumes have to come from somewhere. What fun would playtime be if they didn't all get to dress up?

bassman
07-Jul-2008, 03:12 PM
I live in an area full of hicks and I've heard through several reliable sources that there are regular Klan meetings held at a location about 5-10 minutes from my home. Seriously. Right up the street.:|

Then again....I live outside of Atlanta, Georgia so this really should come as no surprise to me....