PDA

View Full Version : College Snitches

MinionZombie
01-May-2006, 09:59 AM
They be watching you, they be... (http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/awcf06.htm#The_College_Snitch)

The MPAA and RIAA are getting really lame now, they sound like the whiney younger sibling who doesn't get to play with the cool friends of their older brother.

I remember when I was in the first year, we lived on campus - Nelson Court, awesome res - anyway, we got free internet access and it was lightening fast. Going max rates we would be getting between 1 and 2 megabytes a SECOND. Cross-campus speeds were insane. Needless to say EVERYONE in my year went on a huge downloading binge, which took the uni by surprise. We got away with it, but we fudged it up for anyone who followed us, HAHA!!! After we came and went (to live off campus) the uni put in restrictions and monitors and all sorts, lol. At worst by the end of our stay if you were seen to be uploading too much you got shut off with a warning before being put back on again - happened to a mate of mine who forgot to turn Kazaa off - so I was just stingy and uploaded as little as possible. :lol: