View Full Version : "Truckers" Creator Does "Zombie" Film

Skippy911sc
16-Jul-2008, 03:09 PM
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080716b.php

"Ice Road Truckers" and "Deadliest Catch" producer Thom Beers will produce the feature film "Chopper Zombie" reports Variety.

The story follows a motorcycle builder who refuses to sell his formula for a new superfuel to a dangerous corporation. When a team of thugs drowns him in his own toxic creation, he rises from the dead with a score to settle.

The project will start out as a comic book series launching at next week's Comic-Con, and the film will head into production sometime next year.

Just caught this and thought I would, for once, start a thread instead of just add my own BS to someone else's.

Sounds, realy realy, kind of stupid...but its very early!

AcesandEights
16-Jul-2008, 03:39 PM
I *LOATHE* World's Most Deadliest Ice Road Axe Men :mad: I understand there's a market for it and that it may even fit with, say, the Discovery Channel to a degree, but the History Channel has no business putting that sort of tripe on.

Yeah, yeah it's a business, but how about having some ****ing integrity and using your niche wisely rather than pandering to the lowest common denominator.

****ing cocksuckers.

SRP76
16-Jul-2008, 04:08 PM
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080716b.php

The story follows a motorcycle builder who refuses to sell his formula for a new superfuel to a dangerous corporation. When a team of thugs drowns him in his own toxic creation, he rises from the dead with a score to settle.

That's so stupid that it's funny.

bassman
16-Jul-2008, 04:11 PM
Wow, This sounds like ****e...

Mike70
16-Jul-2008, 07:31 PM
sounds like it should be the story line to a troma movie.

Skippy911sc
16-Jul-2008, 07:35 PM
sounds like it should be the story line to a troma movie.

But only if the Toxic Avenger makes an appearance.

jim102016
16-Jul-2008, 07:38 PM
What the ****?

major jay
16-Jul-2008, 08:05 PM
A joker type character as a zombie...I kind of like that idea.