PDA

View Full Version : I hope this is good!

Neil
22-Jul-2008, 12:54 PM
http://origin.aintitcool.com/images2007/tb.jpg

Skippy911sc
22-Jul-2008, 03:17 PM
Seeing the poster reminded me of innocent blood. I like six feet under for a while (at the beginning). Looks interesting.

Danny
22-Jul-2008, 03:34 PM
could be something good like dexter, could also be another ****e black comedy.

kidgloves
22-Jul-2008, 03:59 PM
I've seen a rough cut of the pilot of this a while ago and its nothing like Dexter in tone. Its a strange one to pin down cause it didn't know what sort of show it was trying to be. It had comedic elements that seemed out of place amongst the drama. The books that its based on are supposed to excellent i've read.
Its set in the south of the US and vampires are an accepted part of society but viewed with suspicion and kept at arms length.
Like i said, it was a rough cut i saw (there were even shots missing), and it suffered from the usual pilot problems with establishing characters but it has potential.

Neil
22-Jul-2008, 06:37 PM
could be something good like dexter, could also be another ****e black comedy.

If it's half of what Dexter is I'll be happy... Dexter is one of my favourite things on TV at the moment :hyper:

I've seen a rough cut of the pilot of this a while ago and its nothing like Dexter in tone. Its a strange one to pin down cause it didn't know what sort of show it was trying to be. It had comedic elements that seemed out of place amongst the drama. The books that its based on are supposed to excellent i've read.
Its set in the south of the US and vampires are an accepted part of society but viewed with suspicion and kept at arms length.
Like i said, it was a rough cut i saw (there were even shots missing), and it suffered from the usual pilot problems with establishing characters but it has potential.

Sounds interesting...