PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress

MikePizzoff
23-Jul-2008, 12:40 AM
Anybody ever buy t-shirts from Cafepress? If so, what was the quality like? I keep just expecting a cheap iron-on (or similar to) that not only LOOKS cheap but will also come off in a few washes.

clanglee
23-Jul-2008, 12:43 AM
I dunno, but avoid ordering shirts from allposters.com at all costs. Unless you like waiting 3-4 weeks for delivery. :mad:

Danny
23-Jul-2008, 01:25 AM
there just what you said.

capncnut
23-Jul-2008, 02:08 AM
Anybody ever buy t-shirts from Cafepress? If so, what was the quality like? I keep just expecting a cheap iron-on (or similar to) that not only LOOKS cheap but will also come off in a few washes.
I F**KING hate that! I got a Bruce Lee t-shirt a while back that even had the Fruit Of The Loom tag at the neck. Poxy thing went to pieces after a few weeks! :mad:

DubiousComforts
23-Jul-2008, 04:06 AM
You could upload your own design and try it out on one of the less expensive white shirts. Then you'll only pay cost.

DeadJonas190
23-Jul-2008, 04:22 AM
My HPOTD shirt I bought from them a couple years ago is still in decent shape even though the logo is a bit worn.

However the hat I bought from them was a horrible iron on logo that looked like a 5 year old made it, it was very low quality.

Neil
23-Jul-2008, 07:20 AM
My HPOTD shirt I bought from them a couple years ago is still in decent shape even though the logo is a bit worn.

However the hat I bought from them was a horrible iron on logo that looked like a 5 year old made it, it was very low quality.

Yeh... The t-shirts/fabrics generally seem pretty good...

...and yes that hat was terrible!!! Hence it being removed!!

I must must MUST get around to doing a black t-shirt!!

DeadJonas190
25-Jul-2008, 05:09 AM
Yeh... The t-shirts/fabrics generally seem pretty good...

...and yes that hat was terrible!!! Hence it being removed!!

I must must MUST get around to doing a black t-shirt!!

I would love a black shirt. GET TO IT!!! :D

MinionZombie
25-Jul-2008, 10:23 AM
Yes! Black HPOTD shirts please!

Incidentally, my white HPOTD tee is STILL in good working order, with only minimal fading on the logo, the shirt itself is in decent order too, and I've used it a lot. :)

Neil
25-Jul-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes! Black HPOTD shirts please!

Incidentally, my white HPOTD tee is STILL in good working order, with only minimal fading on the logo, the shirt itself is in decent order too, and I've used it a lot. :)
And hows the thong holding out?

MinionZombie
25-Jul-2008, 05:53 PM
And hows the thong holding out?
Aye you know, pretty good ... not much cop at holding in mind you.

Splits me chuddies apart like a dominatrix, so it does ... and doesn't have rub my ring raw. :lol:

:elol:

Gross anyone out yet? :p

Chic Freak
26-Jul-2008, 01:06 AM
Gross anyone out yet? :p

*raises hand*

MinionZombie
26-Jul-2008, 10:38 AM
*raises hand*
Then I guess I'd better not say that it tickles me beanbag when I'm strutting around in one of those, snapping pencils in the thin bit round back when I flex my hairy arse. :lol:

Anyone need a bucket yet? :p

(I'm actually joking people, just in case anyone briefly thought I was serious! :eek:)

Debbieangel
28-Jul-2008, 02:50 AM
pass the bucket here plezzzz!!
The visuals..ooooh my!:eek:
jk lol
MZ in a thong, ya, the visuals are still here...hurry up with the bucket!!!:D

capncnut
28-Jul-2008, 03:06 AM
MZ in a thong, ya, the visuals are still here...hurry up with the bucket!!!:D
Wait until you see his poledance with thong, wonderbra and Zombie Man mask, Deb. It's a killer!

MinionZombie
28-Jul-2008, 10:06 AM
Wait until you see his poledance with thong, wonderbra and Zombie Man mask, Deb. It's a killer!
Hey! Asian businessmen pay top dollar for that show, my friend. :sneaky:

Chic Freak
28-Jul-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm sure I remember reading about a group of strippers in Bizarre who went on in full zombie prosthetics and after they'd stripped off their clothes, stripped off their skin and ogans too. Has anyone else heard of this?

Legion2213
28-Jul-2008, 04:45 PM
Sometimes, just sometimes, I really regret clicking open threads here...:D

Edit: on the merch front, some fridge magnet thingies would be neat. :cool:

Neil
28-Jul-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm sure I remember reading about a group of strippers in Bizarre who went on in full zombie prosthetics and after they'd stripped off their clothes, stripped off their skin and ogans too. Has anyone else heard of this?

Sounds like the Robbie Williams video!

Chic Freak
28-Jul-2008, 06:08 PM
Sounds like the Robbie Williams video!

Aye... like that... I'm sure I read about this way before that video came out though... it was some sort of live show you could go and see in a strip bar.

MinionZombie
28-Jul-2008, 06:12 PM
Aye... like that... I'm sure I read about this way before that video came out though... it was some sort of live show you could go and see in a strip bar.
Sounds like my kinda night out. :p:D

Chic Freak
28-Jul-2008, 10:08 PM
Sounds like my kinda night out. :p:D

Me too! I have a feeling it was in the US though :(

MikePizzoff
28-Jul-2008, 11:21 PM
...so I guess what you guys are all saying is I shouldn't order from CafePress. :D