PDA

View Full Version : Night 30th Making Of/Behind the Scenes video...

MinionZombie
24-Jul-2008, 07:30 PM
npQAzEY8giA

I've never seen it, but from what I have seen, it looks absolutely awful and a complete waste of time (both for the viewer and the filmmakers).

DubiousComforts
24-Jul-2008, 08:16 PM
Jesus! What are trying to prove, man?

Bub666
25-Jul-2008, 05:28 AM
Man,I hate the Night 30th,it was awful.

EvilNed
25-Jul-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow! This film looks awesome! Where can I get this!?

capncnut
25-Jul-2008, 03:18 PM
Mmm... :rolleyes:

Mike70
25-Jul-2008, 03:29 PM

i'm so reading this as sarcasm.

this "film" will make you wish you couldn't see.

capncnut
25-Jul-2008, 03:56 PM
http://www.gonemovies.com/www/WanadooFilms/Thriller/nightPriester_sm.jpg

And who could forget this guy?

Mike70
25-Jul-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.gonemovies.com/www/WanadooFilms/Thriller/nightPriester_sm.jpg

And who could forget this guy?

god knows i've tried.

isn't that the dude who, in addition to his fine acting, perpetrated the so-called "score" to this travesty?

capncnut
25-Jul-2008, 04:04 PM
Indeed, Mr Scott Vladimir Licina. The priest from Hell, destroyer of classic movies! :elol:

EvilNed
25-Jul-2008, 05:00 PM
I can't believe people didn't think of this earlier. Filming new scenes for an old classic we all love. Brilliant. Brilliant! They should do it for all films. To bad Orson Wells is dead, or maybe we could film some new scenes for Citizen Kane... :(

BrotherD
26-Jul-2008, 06:57 PM
This was one of the versions of Night of the Living Dead that I covered in Episode 25 of Mail Order Zombie . . . Ultimately, I just feel like this was a waste. It doesn't make me angry, per se, but it's just BORING. There's nothing added. There's no real reason for it (outside of throwing a few dollars in the general direction of Hinzman, Russo, Hardman and Streiner).

The score is bland. The priest character is ridiculous. And Debbie Rochon is completely wasted in this movie.

capncnut
26-Jul-2008, 07:13 PM
The priest character is ridiculous.
Brother D...

"May your soul burn in everlasting fire!

May your soul burn in everlasting fire!

May your soul burn in everlasting fire!"

:lol:

BrotherD
26-Jul-2008, 10:07 PM
Brother D...

"May your soul burn in everlasting fire!

May your soul burn in everlasting fire!

May your soul burn in everlasting fire!"

:lol:

You just went there . . . I can't believe you just went there . . . :)

One thing people haven't mentioned yet is the INCREDIBLY AWESOME (please note the sarcasm) music video included on that DVD . . .

capncnut
27-Jul-2008, 02:19 AM
You just went there . . . I can't believe you just went there . . . :)

One thing people haven't mentioned yet is the INCREDIBLY AWESOME (please note the sarcasm) music video included on that DVD . . .
I do have the habit of 'going there' indeed, ask anyone here. But yes, Scott Vladimir Licina's score was like, erm, yeah, like, how did it go again?

Tragic thing is, I DO know how it goes... :stunned:

PS: You know you loved the Dance Of The Dead music video. :sneaky:

AnxietyDilemma
27-Jul-2008, 03:25 AM
This was one of the versions of Night of the Living Dead that I covered in Episode 25 of Mail Order Zombie . . . Ultimately, I just feel like this was a waste. It doesn't make me angry, per se, but it's just BORING. There's nothing added. There's no real reason for it (outside of throwing a few dollars in the general direction of Hinzman, Russo, Hardman and Streiner).

The score is bland. The priest character is ridiculous. And Debbie Rochon is completely wasted in this movie.

Beyond the terrible acting and the even worse concept, the added footage just goes against the grain of the original and doesn't fit. Here we have an attempt to add a story line that was over acted to a movie that originally played out like a documentary.