PDA

View Full Version : How many of you eat fast food and are sick of this?

DeadJonas190
25-Jul-2008, 04:57 AM
I am tired of every time I get a drink at a drive thru window the drink is spilled all over the side of the cup. I eat a lot of fast food due to my job and my cup holder is constantly having to be cleaned because of their inability or want to hand a clean cup to the customer.

Why is speed put over quality? I worked in the industry for 13 years as a manager and I made sure that customers were given a quality product that was not dripping down the sides. A bad product annoys me to no end.

Bub666
25-Jul-2008, 05:32 AM
It happens to me every time.I'am so sick of it.

Danny
25-Jul-2008, 12:00 PM
i wokr as the fry cook in my local macdonalds so i actually spend a bit more time than im supposed to on the burgers to make em look like in the picture. not really for the customers, i guess its a pride thing, so i can do better than a these times ive got a greasy ...thing slopped up the side of the box yknow?

SymphonicX
25-Jul-2008, 02:19 PM
C'mon guys, it's fast food - it's gonna be ****ty no matter what the cups look like - would love to try a Hellsing branded McDonalds though....haha

my theory is that it's supposed to taste how it looks in the pictures...even still I feel physically sick after eating one, then craving them again straight after...terrible, lovely stuff.

Neil
25-Jul-2008, 02:41 PM
I can't recall the last time I had fast food... Years and year ago...!?

zombie04
25-Jul-2008, 05:05 PM
I know what you mean. I'd rather wait the extra few seconds so I won't have to clean up the cup holder later.

SRP76
25-Jul-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't eat fast food, and haven't in a long time. With the prices the way they are now, it's just as cheap and easy to go to the supermarket deli and get a sub.

Although when I did eat fast food, I never had any problem whatsoever with the drinks. Every other aspect of the trip usually got ****ed up, but the drink was always squared away.

Chic Freak
26-Jul-2008, 01:17 AM
i wokr as the fry cook in my local macdonalds so i actually spend a bit more time than im supposed to on the burgers to make em look like in the picture.

Where do you work??? Lol.