PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil trailer

MontagMOI
28-Jul-2008, 10:36 AM
At last... a Resident Evil film that might not suck b***s. No Superpowered Alice (WTF was that about???) and real characters actually from the games!
I'm looking forward to this - even though it is CG.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=7007

slickwilly13
28-Jul-2008, 01:54 PM
I would like to see this, also.

AcesandEights
28-Jul-2008, 02:37 PM
Meh. The first Resident Evil film was good fun, especially for a zombie movie...based on a video game. I know some people hate the zombies in the film, or claim that the quick-cut, shock style is dumbed down. Other people, who are deep into the 'lore' of the game series, of course, dislike the movies, but...not everyone thinks that all the movies are crap.

Anyway, I do welcome a film more traditional to the milieu of the earlier games.

Bub666
28-Jul-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd watch this.

Legion2213
28-Jul-2008, 04:13 PM
Sweet memories! Leon & Claire FTW!!! :D HUNK better make an appearence in this flick! :cool:

CornishCorpse
29-Jul-2008, 02:05 PM
Im in

AcesandEights
29-Jul-2008, 02:14 PM
Where is Hellsing? We need Hellsing input on this, stat, damnit!

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 06:17 PM
When is this movie coming out.

sandrock74
29-Jul-2008, 11:42 PM
I've known of this movie for about a year now, but still no idea when its expected out. I wonder?

Danny
30-Jul-2008, 01:21 AM
REALLY?!?

FANGORIA REPORTS THIS NOW?!?

IT WAS ON THE FREAKIN' EXCTINCTION DVD MONTHS AGO, AND ONLINE LIKE A EYAR AGO, MAYBE MORE!!!

this is soooo, old news its-its, well its really,really old news.

not one of you knew about this?

im disappointed folks.

capcom already released one resident evil cgi film, resident evil 4D: Executor, a short interactive movie were the chairs moved and fans went on and the like at certain points, about a umbrella clean up squad sent in during raccoons outbreak.
so they fed off the success of that, and the resident evil franchise revival with 4 to produce resident evil: degeneration, heres the trailer.

vBCIN5ld8BQ

released in the states this december, its set 7 years after resident evil 3, in the autumn of 2005. one year after resident evil 4, and 3 before resident evil 5.

heres a press release from OCTOBER LAST YEAR, NICE ONE BIENG UP TO DATE FANGO!

"CAPCOM Co., Ltd. (Osaka, Japan -- representative director and president: Haruhiro Tsujimoto; hereinafter "CAPCOM") and Sony Pictures Entertainment(Japan)Inc. (Tokyo Japan -- representative director and president: Ken Munekata; hereinafter "SPEJ") have announced coproduction of "BIOHAZARD: Degeneration," the first full-length CG animation feature based upon the BIOHAZARD series of games and movies.

BIOHAZARD, began as a hit international video game franchise created by CAPCOM, then made its debut on the silver screen as the live-action film RESIDENT EVIL (the international film title for BIOHAZARD), distributed worldwide by Sony Pictures Entertainment. RESIDENT EVIL is the first trilogy of live-action movies to have come from a video game franchise. CAPCOM and Sony Picture's Japanese subsidiary SPEJ have teamed up to give birth to a CG-animated BIOHAZARD with groundbreaking visual effects and a brand-new story line.

Since its initial release in 1996, the BIOHAZARD series of games has established the "survival horror" genre and has shipped over a 33 million units worldwide, continuing to captivate its fans as a powerful property. CAPCOM will continue to release new games within the franchise, such as "BIOHAZARD: Umbrella Chronicles" and "BIOHAZARD 5"

The films "RESIDENT EVIL" and "RESIDENT EVIL 2: APOCALYPSE" have each grossed more than US$ 100 million at the Box Office internationally. "RESIDENT EVIL 3" aka "BIOHAZARD 3" (debuting throughout Japan on November 3) has been the biggest hit of the series in the US to date, adding to the high performance and public support for this franchise.

The full CG animation feature "BIOHAZARD: Degeneration" is currently in production, with plans for a terrifying release in 2008."

heres the official site: http://www.biohazardcg.com/index.html

its about a terrorist group releasing a T-virus strain on a plane at a terminal in the most populated area of the united states. Leon is there on a covert mission, claire is there as a relief consuler for people who have survived viral outbreak catastrophes.
but given that the trailer shows a tyrant level creature with the signature eye shaped tumor on the upper right hand it strongly suggests signs of a G-virus outbreak as well.

Only 3 months and 2 days till release.

REALLY?, NO-ONE?

*shakes head in distain*

Bub666
30-Jul-2008, 01:42 AM
I knew about it.I just didn't know when it came out.Now I know.

sandrock74
31-Jul-2008, 04:42 AM
REALLY?!?

FANGORIA REPORTS THIS NOW?!?

IT WAS ON THE FREAKIN' EXCTINCTION DVD MONTHS AGO, AND ONLINE LIKE A EYAR AGO, MAYBE MORE!!!

this is soooo, old news its-its, well its really,really old news.

not one of you knew about this?

im disappointed folks.

capcom already released one resident evil cgi film, resident evil 4D: Executor, a short interactive movie were the chairs moved and fans went on and the like at certain points, about a umbrella clean up squad sent in during raccoons outbreak.
so they fed off the success of that, and the resident evil franchise revival with 4 to produce resident evil: degeneration, heres the trailer.

vBCIN5ld8BQ

released in the states this december, its set 7 years after resident evil 3, in the autumn of 2005. one year after resident evil 4, and 3 before resident evil 5.

heres a press release from OCTOBER LAST YEAR, NICE ONE BIENG UP TO DATE FANGO!

"CAPCOM Co., Ltd. (Osaka, Japan -- representative director and president: Haruhiro Tsujimoto; hereinafter "CAPCOM") and Sony Pictures Entertainment(Japan)Inc. (Tokyo Japan -- representative director and president: Ken Munekata; hereinafter "SPEJ") have announced coproduction of "BIOHAZARD: Degeneration," the first full-length CG animation feature based upon the BIOHAZARD series of games and movies.

BIOHAZARD, began as a hit international video game franchise created by CAPCOM, then made its debut on the silver screen as the live-action film RESIDENT EVIL (the international film title for BIOHAZARD), distributed worldwide by Sony Pictures Entertainment. RESIDENT EVIL is the first trilogy of live-action movies to have come from a video game franchise. CAPCOM and Sony Picture's Japanese subsidiary SPEJ have teamed up to give birth to a CG-animated BIOHAZARD with groundbreaking visual effects and a brand-new story line.

Since its initial release in 1996, the BIOHAZARD series of games has established the "survival horror" genre and has shipped over a 33 million units worldwide, continuing to captivate its fans as a powerful property. CAPCOM will continue to release new games within the franchise, such as "BIOHAZARD: Umbrella Chronicles" and "BIOHAZARD 5"

The films "RESIDENT EVIL" and "RESIDENT EVIL 2: APOCALYPSE" have each grossed more than US$ 100 million at the Box Office internationally. "RESIDENT EVIL 3" aka "BIOHAZARD 3" (debuting throughout Japan on November 3) has been the biggest hit of the series in the US to date, adding to the high performance and public support for this franchise.

The full CG animation feature "BIOHAZARD: Degeneration" is currently in production, with plans for a terrifying release in 2008."

heres the official site: http://www.biohazardcg.com/index.html

its about a terrorist group releasing a T-virus strain on a plane at a terminal in the most populated area of the united states. Leon is there on a covert mission, claire is there as a relief consuler for people who have survived viral outbreak catastrophes.
but given that the trailer shows a tyrant level creature with the signature eye shaped tumor on the upper right hand it strongly suggests signs of a G-virus outbreak as well.

Only 3 months and 2 days till release.

REALLY?, NO-ONE?

*shakes head in distain*

Shake your head someplace else boy. Read my comment just above yours.

VannOfTheDead
31-Jul-2008, 04:42 PM
I hate the trilogy of RE films but this one looks awesome! Ill pick it up on Blu Ray