View Full Version : Favourite zombie sountrack

horrormad
28-Jul-2008, 10:57 PM
This Is my fave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVkUunGbMI

what yours?

capncnut
28-Jul-2008, 11:02 PM
Ah, La Caccia is a classic tune, as is Ai Margini Della Follia.

I really love the main theme from Zombi 2/Zombie Flesh Eaters too. I'm a sucker for those Italian horror soundtracks.

horrormad
28-Jul-2008, 11:13 PM
Ah, La Caccia is a classic tune, as is Ai Margini Della Follia.

I really love the main theme from Zombi 2/Zombie Flesh Eaters too. I'm a sucker for those Italian horror soundtracks.

Yes It Is a classic and It also comes from my favourite movie of all time the dawn of the dead (1978).

same here I also a sucker for the Italian soundtracks.

Bub666
28-Jul-2008, 11:14 PM
I love most of the soundtrack to Dawn.

horrormad
28-Jul-2008, 11:15 PM
I love most of the soundtrack to Dawn.

Yes they are all great everything about Dawn (1978) Is great.

clanglee
29-Jul-2008, 03:13 AM
Actually, my favorite zombie movie soundtrack is Return of the Living Dead. But then again. .I am a Cramps fan. . so whatever. :p

sammylou
29-Jul-2008, 06:59 AM
The soundtrack from Day of the Dead is often overlooked. It's a solid record, except for two of these awful tracks with vocals on them that are totally out of place. I recommend it. And, I'm proud to say, I've got the "Day of the Dead" .45 record, along with the CD I bought. It's awesome.

Neil
29-Jul-2008, 07:51 AM
The soundtrack from Day of the Dead is often overlooked. It's a solid record, except for two of these awful tracks with vocals on them that are totally out of place. I recommend it. And, I'm proud to say, I've got the "Day of the Dead" .45 record, along with the CD I bought. It's awesome.

As an original sound track is is fantastic! Great great piece of work!

CornishCorpse
29-Jul-2008, 01:42 PM
Thank you OP for giving me the name of the tune, to er...less than resputable file sharing programmes..?

Yojimbo
01-Aug-2008, 12:28 AM
Dudes, I have always had a special place in my heart for the opening title theme of NOLD 68. Beautiful piece of needle drop there!

And though it is not a zombie film, thought that Rubenstien's music for Martin was awesome, especially the main theme (even though his brother is a bastard)

Bub666
01-Aug-2008, 12:40 AM
I have to agree.I love the music from Martin.

MikePizzoff
01-Aug-2008, 12:59 AM
I completely love Goblin's Dawn soundtrack. I also love the incidental music soundtrack for Dawn.

Minerva_Zombi
01-Aug-2008, 06:34 AM
28 Days Later soundtrack, IMO, is one of the best scores ever. I dunno why really. But, I can cut almost anything to it.

Neil
01-Aug-2008, 07:26 AM
28 Days Later soundtrack, IMO, is one of the best scores ever. I dunno why really. But, I can cut almost anything to it.

Was any of the soundtrack original?

Minerva_Zombi
01-Aug-2008, 08:14 AM
yeah alot of it. scored by john murphy

Neil
01-Aug-2008, 09:38 AM
yeah alot of it. scored by john murphy

Interesting... I didn't realise so much of it was original...

EvilNed
01-Aug-2008, 09:45 AM
Well. I'm going out on a limb, but the soundtrack to Burial Ground is actually very creepy in my book. So I'd have to say that.

MaximusIncredulous
01-Aug-2008, 06:43 PM
Favorite is a tie between Goblin's Dawn and Harrison's Day, although Day probably get a slight lead with me. I also liked the "reuse" of Goblin's Contamination in Night of the Zombies.

MontagMOI
02-Aug-2008, 01:32 PM
I love the music for...deep breath...
Dawn Of The Dead (Goblin's music and the library stuff)
The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue
House By The Cemetary
Tombs Of The Blind Dead
The Beyond
City Of The Living Dead
Night Of THe Living Dead (the original)
Zombie Creeping Flesh.

MoonSylver
02-Aug-2008, 11:26 PM
Other than Night, Dawn & Day mine is Zombie. Love that euro-synth!

Bub666
03-Aug-2008, 02:00 AM
Favorite is a tie between Goblin's Dawn and Harrison's Day, although Day probably get a slight lead with me. I also liked the "reuse" of Goblin's Contamination in Night of the Zombies.

I have to agree.For me it's between Dawn,and Day.

sammylou
03-Aug-2008, 03:43 AM
The whole thing is actually original except for a few parts. The part when is Jim is walking around London alone is a song by Godspeed! You Black Emporer, (it's not even on the soundtrack) the song when they're in the supermarket, (It's called AM180 by Grandaddy and is featured on the soundtrack) the song when the song when the group is looking at the horses (An Ending by Brian Eno) and the second song in the ending credits. (Season Song by the Blue States)

Yeah, I'm a total 28 Days Later geek. So sue me.

RustyHicks
15-Aug-2008, 10:55 PM
I would have to say Dawn, the Goblin and Library music
just rocks.

bassman
15-Aug-2008, 11:48 PM
There are many library tracks and goblin tracks that I love from Dawn, but I think Day wins in my book. Although a bit dated and "80's" now, it's still a fantastic score.

So yeah. My order is Day-Dawn-Night-Land. I throw Land in there because I love the "sympethetic/learning" song that occurs when the dead discover something.