PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Remake ( Question, not happening sorry )

CornishCorpse
29-Jul-2008, 01:56 PM
Since some of the other members were talking about doing a shot for shot remake of dawn of the dead. I was wondering if in the remake, the story remained the same in the bulk but one diffrence. There is an extra character, would you welcome this new character or prefer to keep to the original four? You could learn to love the new character or they could be the one to let the hells angels in.

Thoughts? I know in the original there are only the four and a fifth character would change things but this is a hypothetical situation. With the extra character maybe our gang could have repelled the bikers somehow, maybe peter could have been saved..

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 04:06 PM
I think one extra character wouldn't hurt the movie.

SRP76
29-Jul-2008, 06:55 PM
The more characters you have, the less time each character gets to have the spotlight (unless you make a film of infinite length, which isn't going to work). The less spotlight each character has, the worse the character gets. The worse the characters get, the crappier the movie gets.

It's best to just have the people you need, not a bunch of wasted space.

horrormad
29-Jul-2008, 07:24 PM
I think one extra character wouldn't hurt the movie.

I will have to agree with you there a extra character to the fantastic four would hurt the movie.

sandrock74
29-Jul-2008, 11:38 PM
I will have to agree with you there a extra character to the fantastic four would hurt the movie.

Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing were in Dawn of the Dead?!? How did I miss that?

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 11:41 PM
Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing were in Dawn of the Dead?!? How did I miss that?

I don't think thats what he's taking about.

SRP76
30-Jul-2008, 12:01 AM

Well, of course you wouldn't see the invisible woman. She's invisible, after all.

capncnut
30-Jul-2008, 12:09 AM
BWAAA! :lol: