PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen any of the following...

Mike70
29-Jul-2008, 04:37 PM
motorcross zombies from hell

zombie nosh

zombie self defense force

bio zombies

corpses

i just got my hands on a bundle of zombie flicks and these were in the mix. i have to admit "motorcross zombies from hell" is, uh, quite a title.

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 04:39 PM
Are any of them good?

axlish
29-Jul-2008, 05:07 PM
Is it the Japanese film BioZombie?

If it is, that movie is hilarious. It is a comedic cross between Dawn of the Dead (it is set at a flea market style mall) and Resident Evil (Iraqi chemical causes the zombies).

horrormad
29-Jul-2008, 05:14 PM
Zombie nosh Is a good movie.

Mike70
29-Jul-2008, 05:22 PM
Is it the Japanese film BioZombie?

If it is, that movie is hilarious. It is a comedic cross between Dawn of the Dead (it is set at a flea market style mall) and Resident Evil (Iraqi chemical causes the zombies).

yeah i believe that it is. i haven't watched any of them yet. i might have to check that one out first.

capncnut
29-Jul-2008, 06:50 PM
Zombie nosh Is a good movie.
Pantomime time: "Oh no, it isnt!" :D

AKA Flesheater. Even Hinzman can't stop this one from bubbling under. Scip, BURN IT!

clanglee
29-Jul-2008, 08:24 PM
Bio Zombies is good stuff. Zombie Nosh(if it's the same movie as Flesheater
) is just plain awful, but better than Children of the Living Dead(not saying much)

Mike70
30-Jul-2008, 10:55 AM
Pantomime time: "Oh no, it isnt!" :D

AKA Flesheater. Even Hinzman can't stop this one from bubbling under. Scip, BURN IT!

so after watching it i think that zombie nosh aka flesheater is a complete and total piece of garbage. amateurish, poorly acted and ridiculous.

axlish
30-Jul-2008, 01:36 PM
Flesheater is at least laughable. I always get a kick out of the butt ugly girl acting like she is hot :)

horrormad
30-Jul-2008, 02:45 PM
Flesheater is at least laughable. I always get a kick out of the butt ugly girl acting like she is hot :)

:lol:

If you ask capncnut I am mad over anything zombie related.

mmmzombi
31-Jul-2008, 08:09 PM
Bio-Zombie is a cool movie to watch,very comedic.Not as gory as other zombie movies.Zombie Nosh aka. Flesheater,the best thing it has going for it is,it being made in Pittsburgh and some of the gore is good.Thats it.

Bub666
31-Jul-2008, 08:45 PM
Bio-Zombie is a cool movie to watch,very comedic.Not as gory as other zombie movies.Zombie Nosh aka. Flesheater,the best thing it has going for it is,it being made in Pittsburgh and some of the gore is good.Thats it.

I'am going to rent Bio-zombie from netflix next week.

Bub666
08-Aug-2008, 02:32 AM
I just got done watching Bio Zombies,and it was really great.